Nintendo should forever regret making Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon on 3DS

#1PhaseBlackPosted 6/21/2013 12:04:47 PM
That game was clearly the Wii U's killer app and the game that could take full advantage of the gamepad. Holding up the screen as a ghost radar, using the touch screen for cool puzzles, and a ton of gadgets that could work with the gamepad's features in the game, it would have sold Wii U's like crazy and captured the consumers.

Now it's far too late, sure there could be a Luigi's Mansion Wii U but how long would that take to hit? It feels impossible to change the opinion of consumers now on the Wii U when Luigi's Mansion could have been that game Nintendo has been desperately looking for to convince people on the gamepad
---
PSVita & 3DS
#2BuretsuPosted 6/21/2013 12:05:58 PM
How dare they make a great game for a great handheld that would make them a lot of money?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3TerotrousPosted 6/21/2013 12:06:04 PM
I do think they focused too much on 3DS this year, it really didn't need THAT much help. At least one of the games they released for 3DS ought to have been a Wii U game.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Hi no Tori"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#4PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 12:08:39 PM
Buretsu posted...
How dare they make a great game for a great handheld that would make them a lot of money?

Did you really have to reassure yourself in public like this? What does that have to do with the Wii U and consumers not wanting it? The future of the Wii U could have been so different right now if Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon launched on Wii U
---
PSVita & 3DS
#5BuretsuPosted 6/21/2013 12:09:49 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
Buretsu posted...

Did you really have to reassure yourself in public like this? What does that have to do with the Wii U and consumers not wanting it? The future of the Wii U could have been so different right now if Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon launched on Wii U

Prove it.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#6xanthan1Posted 6/21/2013 12:10:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7squatch22Posted 6/21/2013 12:12:18 PM
U do realise that Dark Moon, like the original game was built to take advantage of 3D?
---
Nintendo stock: 10,750 - Sony stock: 2,002
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#8spikejetedPosted 6/21/2013 12:12:29 PM
They need to keep profits up where possible. Seems like dark moon is doing great on the ds. I think they are playing their hand just fine.
---
Pokemon White FC: 5415-0064-0126
#9PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 12:26:17 PM
Buretsu posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
Buretsu posted...

Prove it.

It's called common sense
---
PSVita & 3DS
#10iKhanicPosted 6/21/2013 12:27:06 PM
The original Luigi's mansion was intended to have stereoscopic 3D, so no.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board