Nintendo should forever regret making Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon on 3DS

#11Wiiplayer111Posted 6/21/2013 11:28:46 AM
squatch22 posted...
U do realise that Dark Moon, like the original game was built to take advantage of 3D?

This. It went to 3DS because the first one was supposed to have 3D and they've been itching for it ever since.
---
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#12BuretsuPosted 6/21/2013 11:47:25 AM
PhaseBlack posted...
Buretsu posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
Buretsu posted...
How dare they make a great game for a great handheld that would make them a lot of money?

Did you really have to reassure yourself in public like this? What does that have to do with the Wii U and consumers not wanting it? The future of the Wii U could have been so different right now if Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon launched on Wii U

Prove it.

It's called common sense

In other words, you have no proof, and you're delusional enough to think that your opinion counts as 'common sense'.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#13Baha05Posted 6/21/2013 11:48:41 AM
Terotrous posted...
I do think they focused too much on 3DS this year, it really didn't need THAT much help. At least one of the games they released for 3DS ought to have been a Wii U game.

Never understood this logic considering Nintendo has two divisions and the 3DS is not only selling more but has more titles that were in development.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#14Soanevalcke6Posted 6/21/2013 11:56:10 AM
OoTRemake and Mario and Luigi: Dream Team should have been on the Wii U, Wind Waker Remake should have been for 3DS.

Those are the only games I think are on the wrong systems. Luigi's Mansion NEEDED to be on the 3DS.
---
Prime Corruption humanizes aliens better than Other M humanizes humans.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
#15jbilly12Posted 6/21/2013 12:08:51 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
Buretsu posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
Buretsu posted...
How dare they make a great game for a great handheld that would make them a lot of money?

Did you really have to reassure yourself in public like this? What does that have to do with the Wii U and consumers not wanting it? The future of the Wii U could have been so different right now if Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon launched on Wii U

Prove it.

It's called common sense

Did you really have to reassure yourself in public like this?
#16mini_blightPosted 6/21/2013 12:14:08 PM
PhaseBlack posted...

It's called common sense

And you have none. You've been making topics like this here and on the Xbox forums for a long time.

Funny how positive you are on the PS3/4 boards. Sony pony, reconfirmed.
#17mabber_IIIPosted 6/21/2013 12:15:01 PM
um, no. the game was made to be played in 3d

that is why it exists
#18PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 12:15:53 PM
Buretsu posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
Buretsu posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
Buretsu posted...

Prove it.

It's called common sense

In other words, you have no proof, and you're delusional enough to think that your opinion counts as 'common sense'.

You're trying to say an exclusive made to make full use of a system that's a high profile series wouldnt sell consoles? Especially a console that is barely being sold at all?
---
PSVita & 3DS
#19PhaseSlaethePosted 6/21/2013 12:16:41 PM
Know what the killer app for the Wii U would be, fully taking advantage of the gamepad?

FATAL FRAME.

Pokemon SNAP 2