Game has chance to be on Wii U

#1NeonYoshi11Posted 6/21/2013 11:45:41 AM
So yea I know nothing about this but saw this trailer and thought it looked like a fun game. It would be perfect for Wii U and they have stated it might makes it's way there.

Wii U NEEDS some RPG's and this would be perfect until more are made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3lrWIpXyNw&feature=player_embedded
#2Baha05Posted 6/21/2013 11:47:41 AM
This looks like a generic FF
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#31shadetail1Posted 6/21/2013 11:52:29 AM
Meh. I suppose. It doesn't look like anything special, just an old-school turn-based RPG like what both Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest have already run into the ground.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#4TalesRevenantPosted 6/21/2013 12:26:49 PM
Looks mediocre/generic. That, and it looks like something that developed right alongside Skies of Arcadia graphically, and that game is over 10 years old.
---
Currently playing:
Parasite Eve, Metroid Other M, Link's Awakening, Shadow of the Collosus
#5The_BoredomsPosted 6/21/2013 12:33:58 PM
It's from the team that made Infinite Dunamis, which is a perfectly adequate mobile RPG. I expect that this game will continue that trend and be basically fine.
#6Rishah0078Posted 6/21/2013 1:31:17 PM
It looks mediocre at best for a console game from that trailer... The character design looks nice, but the combat looks generic with dull and uninspired animations, and, out of combat, it reminds me of Illusion of Gaia on the SNES, just graphically out of date. It looks nice enough for a mobile device, but I would have to see how it changed for a console. Graphics aren't everything, but they can do better. Maybe more combat footage would sell me. Something to keep my eyes on though.