Bethesda has no Wii U games planned for now.

#131R_HunterPosted 6/22/2013 11:52:08 PM
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/23/bethesda-now-says-never-say-never-on-wii-u-support/

...Go home Bethesda, you're drunk.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#132SlimeSwayzePosted 6/22/2013 11:56:07 PM
R_Hunter posted...
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/23/bethesda-now-says-never-say-never-on-wii-u-support/

...Go home Bethesda, you're drunk.

I'd say their approach is pretty much the definition of reasonable, which of course, would be the opposite of drunk. They are successful for a reason.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#133R_HunterPosted 6/23/2013 12:06:35 AM
No, what I mean is saying that they have NO plans to work with the Wii U two days ago.

Then to suddenly say: "Oh, but that doesn't mean we don't have plans" today.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#134SlimeSwayzePosted 6/23/2013 12:45:31 AM
R_Hunter posted...
No, what I mean is saying that they have NO plans to work with the Wii U two days ago.

Then to suddenly say: "Oh, but that doesn't mean we don't have plans" today.

But they didn't say they have plans. They are saying, quite clearly, that they don't have plans right now to bring a game to the Wii U, which is commendable, as it is preferable to them leading people to believe otherwise. They are simply leaving the door open in the event that some day it does make sense. And for various reasons, right now it makes no sense for them to spend the time and resources it would take to develop one of their games for a Nintendo console. After all, they've done quite well without doing so for a very long time.
---
#135NeoMonkPosted 6/23/2013 12:56:44 AM
Anyone surprised that they pulled a Microsoft not even a day after the original story?

I'd say CALLED IT but i'm sure i wasn't the only one...
---
Official Microsoft XB1 statement: "All aboard the Express Train to Corporate F***Toy Town, Hop in" Choo Choo!
#136SlimeSwayzePosted 6/23/2013 1:13:54 AM
NeoMonk posted...
Anyone surprised that they pulled a Microsoft not even a day after the original story?

I'd say CALLED IT but i'm sure i wasn't the only one...

How did they pull a Microsoft? Are they bringing some exclusives to the Wii U? THAT would be pulling a Mircosoft. But something tells me that the Wii U will come and go without a single Bethesda come being released for it.
---
#137NerdimusPrimePosted 6/23/2013 1:45:18 AM(edited)
It's probably because there isn't a single Bethesda title that would pass the Nintendo seal of quality test. A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever. if that isn't directed at the glitchy, bug-ridden messes that Bethesda releases, I don't know what is.
---
Don't let anyone tell you that your opinion doesn't count.
Congratulations to Don Mattrick, Sony employee of the month!