Bethesda has no Wii U games planned for now.

#91Baha05Posted 6/22/2013 12:02:15 AM
nodley posted...
A Wii U version of any game they made would be vastly inferior due to the crappy underpowered console, they just don't want to look bad.

Not really, hell if anything most of their games are vastly inferior products when you account how glitchy they are (Not saying the games are bad, but they are really just so damn broken for their big titles)
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#92shaunmePosted 6/22/2013 12:05:46 AM
Baha05 posted...
nodley posted...
A Wii U version of any game they made would be vastly inferior due to the crappy underpowered console, they just don't want to look bad.

Not really, hell if anything most of their games are vastly inferior products when you account how glitchy they are (Not saying the games are bad, but they are really just so damn broken for their big titles)

their games are great and highly rated btw thanks for deleting me .
---
MY Wii u IS a next gen console!! "Please understand...........Cat mario"
It just has LAST gen hardware. NNID:shaunme1
#93Emerald_MeliosPosted 6/22/2013 12:08:47 AM
mini_blight posted...
Fans aren't happy with the recent Elder Scolls and Fallout games. Don't act like their games are still amazing and it's just Nintendo fanboys being bitter.

Nintendo has no chance of getting their games. The PS3 couldn't even get a decent running port of Skyrim.

They haven't had a decent game since Morrowind.....ten years ago. Now they just streamline it for non-RPG fans and hide behind their inflated marketing budgets.
#94Baha05Posted 6/22/2013 12:09:24 AM
shaunme posted...

Yeah but that doesn't mean they are polished. I like New Vegas, I think it's a great game, but it's sure in the hell isn't a polished experience at all. Hell in Skyrim has a glitch that has yet to be fixed where you can actually get blocked out of buying a house.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#95shaunmePosted 6/22/2013 12:11:02 AM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

Yeah but that doesn't mean they are polished. I like New Vegas, I think it's a great game, but it's sure in the hell isn't a polished experience at all. Hell in Skyrim has a glitch that has yet to be fixed where you can actually get blocked out of buying a house.

because the games are too advanced for those systems, never had a problem with their games on pc .
---
#96IcewitchPosted 6/22/2013 12:11:16 AM
Sad but not surprising, just another company to add to the list of companies not making games for the Wii U.

Wii U has already cemented itself as the home of 1st party titles and nothing else. Though we haven't really seen many of those either.
---
Monster Hunter!
#97Baha05Posted 6/22/2013 12:14:22 AM
shaunme posted...
because the games are too advanced for those systems, never had a problem with their games on pc .

Except there does exist PC glitches too. Those can be far easier patched but they have (still might) exist.
---
#98shaunmePosted 6/22/2013 12:15:58 AM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

Except there does exist PC glitches too. Those can be far easier patched but they have (still might) exist.

never had one
---
#99Baha05Posted 6/22/2013 12:19:16 AM
shaunme posted...
never had one

Just because you never had one doesn't negate the fact they exist.
---
#100enigmamjPosted 6/22/2013 12:20:04 AM
shaunme posted...
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

? You are very lucky then. I had many glitches and broken quests. Much better than the ps3 version granted, but it was still buggy on PC.

It is obvious Bethesda is becoming more of a console company as time goes on. They make a majority of their profits from the consoles. They got paid big money by Microsoft for timed exclusive for DLC. Heck, even the Elder Scrolls Online is coming to the next gen consoles. I imagine most PC players were in shock when they read that. I was definitely surprised, but since I love PC and console gaming I wasn't bothered like many PC gaming only elitists.