Super luigi U, pikmin 3, or knack?

#51TalesRevenantPosted 6/22/2013 2:14:05 PM
Knack, easily. Definitely looks like a true promising next-gen game. I love how it feels like a Pixar movie.
---
Currently playing:
Parasite Eve, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#52lastofus1999(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 2:22:23 PM
TalesRevanant posted...
Knack, easily. Definitely looks like a true promising next-gen game. I love how it feels like a Pixar movie.

Yeah! TRUE next gen
---
Last of us Metascore: 94,86! Best game ever! Can't wait for the ps 4 to be released.
#53nonexistingheroPosted 6/23/2013 2:03:27 PM(edited)
shaunme posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
lastofus1999 posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
lol knack is sooooo generic looking.

It's very next gen though

More like next-gen trash. Extremely linear 3D platformer with bad controls, bad combat and generic everything. Really, worst game at E3.

nonexistingabilitytobenonbias

I am being unbiased. I thought it was one of the most interesting game with the PS4 reveal, but when seeing the game in action at E3... the game looks A LOT worse. Literally the only thing the game has going for it is Knack itself, but you won't notice the detail during gameplay. Everything else looks bland and low-res. And that's just graphics, let alone the subpar generic bland dime-a-dozen gameplay.

As for the controls... you really don't need to play a game to know what the controls are like. I can see bad controls just from watching gameplay. As for Knack, some previewers didn't like the controls either. Also, I watched 10 minutes, not 5.

You people who think I'm giant Nintendo fanboy that bashes everything non-Nintendo need to use some common sense. Also their eyes, because I hang out on the general boards of all consoles aside from the Vita (Xbox, PS3, PS4, Wii, Xbox One, Wii U and 3DS).
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.