Isn't WW HD Pointless

#1Freakzilla5Posted 6/22/2013 8:35:58 AM
the game doesn't really look that much better than the GC version because of the artstyle that was used, it seems like something more suited for the VC. A much better alternative would have been MM as it would given them room to experiment with the visuals and further enhance the experience.
#2shaunmePosted 6/22/2013 8:38:39 AM
honestly, i am excited for the game and i will buy it day 1 but i have to say that the WW's visuals are timeless, they do not age, another 3d zelda would have benefited more from a hd remake but it's an insta buy for me
---
MY Wii u IS a next gen console!! "Please understand...........Cat mario"
It just has LAST gen hardware. NNID:shaunme1
#3ukokira1Posted 6/22/2013 8:40:09 AM
Or: Maybe its because more people get to play Wind Waker.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#4dancing_cactuarPosted 6/22/2013 8:41:55 AM
ukokira1 posted...

I see you didn't read the part where he said "put it as a VC release".

And normally, I'd agree with you TC, but I appreciate the additions that they're adding, like the Tingle Bottles replacing the tuner (which almost nobody used), and the faster sailing, which would make the game more accessible to people.
---
I kinda like to imagine that all Voice-Actors are reality-jumping individuals basically stuck in a Quantum Leap situation.
#5manjiPosted 6/22/2013 8:43:11 AM
yea i'm going to buy it too, but it doesn't really at all different to me. though it does give me a reason to replay it so i'm looking forward to that. i really enjoyed ww on the gc.

and i doubt its pointless from nintendo's perspective. everyone loves zelda, it's easy money and a hold over until new zelda gets shown.
#6darkqueenhelbaPosted 6/22/2013 8:44:02 AM
Life is pointless. Why argue over such trivial crap?
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#7ukokira1Posted 6/22/2013 8:45:30 AM(edited)
dancing_cactuar posted...
ukokira1 posted...

And normally, I'd agree with you TC, but I appreciate the additions that they're adding, like the Tingle Bottles replacing the tuner (which almost nobody used), and the faster sailing, which would make the game more accessible to people.

HD remakes mean they can add more stuff (like faster sailing) and have retail price. Also I didnt care about the Tune but it bothers me that they removed it when the Gamepad would have been great for it.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#8paulr1986Posted 6/22/2013 8:45:42 AM
Yeah I can't understand why it wasn't either released on launch or on the Virtual Console.

It didn't sell the cube and it won't sell the Wii U either.

Nintendo are lazy at the moment.
#9MilesTeg420Posted 6/22/2013 8:45:55 AM
ukokira1 posted...
dancing_cactuar posted...
ukokira1 posted...

HD remakes mean they can add more stuff (like faster sailing) and have retail price.

Yeah, $60 for an up res Gamecube game. Pretty steep imo.
#10PSI_IKEPosted 6/22/2013 8:48:15 AM
Is it confirmed to be $60?
---
Now listen to the bell, with my face flashing crimson from the fires of hell...
So what are you afraid of, and what are you made of?