Top 3 games from E3 are you most anticipating (ANY PLATFORM) and why
3. Pikmin 3 - This looks like the most impressive Wii U game we actually know about. It has the best graphics of any Nintendo game I've ever seen and Miyamoto has been thinking about it for so many years, that I expect it to be amazing. It also looks like it fits the Wii U Gamepad like a glove.
2. Destiny - Plans for this game go back as far as 2002, by Bungie. Although I'm sick of shooters, this may be the shooter to end all other shooters if it achieves what Bungie has set out to do. However, they really need to nail the gameplay and make it fun for casual players who won't care about all the in-game lore and statistics that are central to the Halo series and make it annoying to pick up and play. I want a game world with cool people to play with and fun things to do other than "deathmatch" and "coop". I'm hoping for a shooter that has exhibits charm other than through the way things can explode and die.
#1. Fez II - It's a sequel to one of, imo, the best games ever made. The first game changed the way I think about videogames in the same way that Super Mario 64 did back in the 90s. Plus Phil Phish is sick of pixel art, and promised this game will be very different from the first one. The teaser trailer (which was just some music + logo) was limited, but still gave me enough of a taste of what's to come for me to conclude that I need to play this game more than any other. It was the highlight of e3 imo.
XBL gamertag: Peltz | Wii U NNID: Peltz-0
3DS Friend code: 1161-0129-0691.
FF15. Sometimes, melodramatic interactive movies are fun. Not always, but sometimes.
Super Mario 3D World. I played the demo at Best Buy, and it was tons of fun.
Plants v. Zombies: Garden Warfare. Not my usual taste in game genre, but it looks more interesting than most of its fellows.
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
Smash Bros, basically because it's Smash Bros, and I liked the previous Smashes.
Final Fantasy XV, because I was already interested in it 7 or so years ago.
Watch Dogs, because it looks like a pretty unique sandbox with fun gameplay.
I kinda like to imagine that all Voice-Actors are reality-jumping individuals basically stuck in a Quantum Leap situation.
Smash, Donkey Kong and Destiny
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
Wind Waker HD - I'm a lifetime Zelda fan and this one look amazing.
Kingdom Hearts 3 -I loved Kingdom Hearts 2 and would buy a PS4 just to play this game.
Dragon Age 3 - I hate EA but I loved Dragon Age Origin lol. I'm taking a wait and see approach though.
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair
Keep Hustlin' Cus
PC+Wii U Master Race
3 - Dragon's Crown. I love games like this and it just looks like tons of fun.
2 - Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. A sequel to the best Zelda game ever made. Can't wait.
1 - SSB4. Megaman, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer? Oh my.
Runner Up - W101.
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
(Ignores the urge to rant about FFXV and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare now that they've been brought up...)
1. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies.
One of my favourite series ever, and it looks promising so far. Glad to see Phoenix back in the starring role, since Apollo Justice was a disappointment (both the game and the character)
2. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.
I loved DKCR and this one looks even better. Environments look more diverse and unique than DKCR too.
3. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.
The Super Smash Bros. series is ridiculously addictive and never gets old. Stages look a bit lackluster so far, but I'm a fan of the three newcomers shown.
"If you make fiction just as valuable as reality, then any reality you don't need can be a delusion."
1. Blaz Blue Chrono Phantasma - I love 2D fighting games, it looks gorgeous, has boat loads of depth, good netcode, everything I love in a fighter!
2. The Last of Us (local Gamestop is sold out) - It's getting insane reviews and I want to see what the fuss is about. Looks like a stealth survival action game with amazing next gen quality graphics and presentation.
3. Thief 4 - Never played the old Thief games, but heard they were fantastic. The E3 demo looks great, and I loved the developers last game, Deus Ex Human Revolution.
Batman Arkham Origins- Looks very very similar to Arkham City, so probably won't be as impressive, but that was still a great game, so I'll no doubt enjoy this one too.
Super Smash Bros 4
Mario Kart 8 - played at Best Buy and was immensely fun. Way more fun that I thought it'd be.
Bayonetta 2 - Been wanting this since beating the first one.
I'm also excited for Kindgom Hearts 3, Dragon Age 3, and probably some others that I'm forgetting. Watch Dogs and The Division did not interest me at all.
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
Add user to Ignore List after reporting