Your Reaction: In Nov., Nintendo Announces Another Star Fox, Metroid, And F-Zero

#41GoombaXPosted 6/25/2013 1:15:16 AM
Transdude posted...
TAoR posted...
xIvan321 posted...
Then I would hope that Metroid game is a lot like Metroid Prime Hunters with mulitplayer, better end bosses, and the option to control with a stylus.

...why...

Because the stylus is the closest that console gamers will ever get to a mouse.

unless there is a finger pad for it like prime hunters then no
---
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: LoZ: MM, MvC 2, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Last of Us
#42Red_hot_smasherPosted 6/25/2013 2:46:21 AM
TAoR posted...
I would paint the walls white with my joy

LOL, this.
---
All these organizations for human rights, and yet noone cares about the victims of copyright law. ;(
Sierpinski Triangle = Yo dawg, I heard you like Triforces.
#43AncientTempestPosted 6/29/2013 12:59:37 AM
This is like asking me, "how would you react if aliens from the edge of the universe came to Earth and landed on the white house lawn?". Both are equally as likely and as ludicrous, and I don't feel like answering scenarios with a near infinite improbability of happening.

What's really going to happen is the announcement of the nth mario party, a new super mario bro U 2, and, if we're really lucky, a new metroid prime or side-scrolling metroid.
#44LordBowserPosted 7/3/2013 12:13:20 AM
Uh, happy?

Depends on what they are doing with the game. I'd be pretty skeptical about Star Fox, but at the same time hopeful. I'd be excited about Metroid, but skeptical -- because Other M. I'd be happy to hear about F-Zero.

As for NES IPs, I'd be curious.

Overall, I'd be happy, but not really excited -- except in the case of Metroid.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#45LordBowserPosted 7/3/2013 12:15:39 AM
ArabrockermanX posted...
About damn time... Mostly for Star Fox and F-Zero Metroid can take a break.

F-Zero has been taking a break, a hell of a lot longer than Star Fox has. And that's not even including the Star Fox 64 rerelease two years ago.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#46Jack_the_monke7Posted 7/3/2013 1:27:30 AM
Very excited for Star Fox.

Metroid- is it first person? if so, I have 0 interest. if not, I'm very very interested.

F-zero........ I'm glad they're doing it. Not super excited, but I'm happy to see the franchise alive.

Please, please, please let Mach Rider be one of the NES titles.
---
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support