Women will lead the game console sales this holiday. WiiU advantage.

#1excitebike64Posted 6/22/2013 5:36:50 PM
I had a similar topic, and I brought it back because it is humorous to me now since now I am getting a divorce (5 year marriage).

So on topic, I still stand my ground on this holiday sale prediction because of games like Wii Fit U.

But for the people calling me a fool, I am giving you some fodder to eat on to down play my prediction.

Heck, I think it was about a week after I did the Best Buy event, I was given the great news from my wife.
#2Latino_KingPosted 6/22/2013 5:39:58 PM
Was the Wii U the cause of your divorce?
---
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius
#3excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 5:43:21 PM
Latino_King posted...
Was the Wii U the cause of your divorce?

No, but I do think during the holidays me buying a lot of retro games helped speed up what was going to happen no matter what. Good question.
#4shaunmePosted 6/22/2013 5:49:34 PM
excitebike64 posted...
I had a similar topic, and I brought it back because it is humorous to me now since now I am getting a divorce (5 year marriage).

So on topic, I still stand my ground on this holiday sale prediction because of games like Wii Fit U.

But for the people calling me a fool, I am giving you some fodder to eat on to down play my prediction.

Heck, I think it was about a week after I did the Best Buy event, I was given the great news from my wife.

She put up with you hugging your mario teddys to sleep for 5 years!
---
MY Wii u IS a next gen console!! "Please understand...........Cat mario"
It just has LAST gen hardware. NNID:shaunme1
#5excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 5:54:25 PM
shaunme posted...
excitebike64 posted...

lol. 7 years. We dated first.
#6shaunmePosted 6/22/2013 5:57:41 PM
excitebike64 posted...
shaunme posted...
excitebike64 posted...

lol. 7 years. We dated first.

Lol

Fit u could very well bring the casuals back
---
MY Wii u IS a next gen console!! "Please understand...........Cat mario"
It just has LAST gen hardware. NNID:shaunme1
#74estGumpPosted 6/22/2013 6:10:51 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your divorce.
---
PSN: asiathepug
NNID: lemoyce
#8kingbadjoPosted 6/22/2013 6:13:26 PM
Pics of your wife.
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#9excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 6:17:01 PM
kingbadjo posted...
Pics of your wife.

I like being anonymous on this site. But she is real. We have a 2 year old, so that's making it real fun right now. But so far, it is pretty civil.
#10AstralFrostPosted 6/22/2013 6:18:57 PM
Wii U sells at a loss per unit. Wii U disadvantage.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself