Women will lead the game console sales this holiday. WiiU advantage.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Women will lead the game console sales this holiday. WiiU advantage.

User Info: excitebike64

excitebike64
3 years ago#1
I had a similar topic, and I brought it back because it is humorous to me now since now I am getting a divorce (5 year marriage).

So on topic, I still stand my ground on this holiday sale prediction because of games like Wii Fit U.

But for the people calling me a fool, I am giving you some fodder to eat on to down play my prediction.

Heck, I think it was about a week after I did the Best Buy event, I was given the great news from my wife.

User Info: Latino_King

Latino_King
3 years ago#2
Was the Wii U the cause of your divorce?
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

excitebike64
3 years ago#3
Latino_King posted...
Was the Wii U the cause of your divorce?

No, but I do think during the holidays me buying a lot of retro games helped speed up what was going to happen no matter what. Good question.

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
3 years ago#4
excitebike64 posted...
I had a similar topic, and I brought it back because it is humorous to me now since now I am getting a divorce (5 year marriage).

So on topic, I still stand my ground on this holiday sale prediction because of games like Wii Fit U.

But for the people calling me a fool, I am giving you some fodder to eat on to down play my prediction.

Heck, I think it was about a week after I did the Best Buy event, I was given the great news from my wife.

She put up with you hugging your mario teddys to sleep for 5 years!
MY Wii u IS a next gen console!! "Please understand...........Cat mario"
It just has LAST gen hardware. NNID:shaunme1

excitebike64
3 years ago#5
shaunme posted...
excitebike64 posted...

lol. 7 years. We dated first.

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
3 years ago#6
excitebike64 posted...
shaunme posted...
excitebike64 posted...

lol. 7 years. We dated first.

Lol

Fit u could very well bring the casuals back
MY Wii u IS a next gen console!! "Please understand...........Cat mario"
It just has LAST gen hardware. NNID:shaunme1

User Info: 4estGump

4estGump
3 years ago#7
I'm sorry to hear about your divorce.
PSN: asiathepug
NNID: lemoyce

User Info: kingbadjo

kingbadjo
3 years ago#8
Pics of your wife.
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.

excitebike64
3 years ago#9
kingbadjo posted...
Pics of your wife.

I like being anonymous on this site. But she is real. We have a 2 year old, so that's making it real fun right now. But so far, it is pretty civil.

User Info: AstralFrost

AstralFrost
3 years ago#10
Wii U sells at a loss per unit. Wii U disadvantage.
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Women will lead the game console sales this holiday. WiiU advantage.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived