Would it have killed Nintendo to make the Wii U a bit more powerful?

#41JackalPosted 6/23/2013 12:19:22 PM
ImmortalKatan posted...
Jackal posted...
ImmortalKatan posted...
I say the graphics are fine. I don't need super fancy photo real graphics. Actually, I hate realistic graphics. I prefer 2D graphics and more stylized graphics: cell-shaded games like Windwaker or games like Skyward Sword.

So no Watchdog, Bayonetta or X for you? Only Kart racing?

Watchdog is exactly the kind of overly realistic kind of game I don't like. X, I'm not that much of a mech fan so it holds no interest for me anyways. Bayonetta is fine, but I found the combat in the first game meh. Was never a fan of combo heavy combat. I'm not a racing game fan; however, the Mario Kart games are probably the only racing games I've ever liked, so maybe I will get it.

I'm looking forward to the Windwaker remake and the next Zelda game mainly.

As long as you are playing what you like then it's all good. :)

You know that X isn't a mecha game. They are just a mode of transportation like the boat in Wind Waker. But you know what you like. I'm going to play a little Dead Space 3 and kill some human harming monsters myself.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#42ImmortalKatanPosted 6/23/2013 2:02:23 PM
googler posted...
ImmortalKatan posted...
Jackal posted...
ImmortalKatan posted...
I say the graphics are fine. I don't need super fancy photo real graphics. Actually, I hate realistic graphics. I prefer 2D graphics and more stylized graphics: cell-shaded games like Windwaker or games like Skyward Sword.

So no Watchdog, Bayonetta or X for you? Only Kart racing?

Watchdog is exactly the kind of overly realistic kind of game I don't like. X, I'm not that much of a mech fan so it holds no interest for me anyways. Bayonetta is fine, but I found the combat in the first game meh. Was never a fan of combo heavy combat. I'm not a racing game fan; however, the Mario Kart games are probably the only racing games I've ever liked, so maybe I will get it.

I'm looking forward to the Windwaker remake and the next Zelda game mainly.

on other words, you're a casual gamer

You keep using that word, but I don't think it means what you think it means.
#43metroidman92Posted 6/23/2013 2:49:17 PM
Pac12345 posted...
Please, TC, enlighten me. Tell me how do you know the Wii U is a weak console? No opinions, just the facts and the numbers, please. I honestly don't know and I want you to explain it to me.

Well, for starters, it's only got 1GB of ram. (I believe)
---
Xbox One: It's Good to Pay Together.
Politics... how tiresome.
#44sonic777Posted 6/23/2013 2:50:18 PM
Is TC suggesting Nintendo go bankrupt?

A bit more power would cost 2000000000 Billion dollars.
---
<3 NINTENDO OMG
#45JMC611Posted 6/23/2013 2:51:18 PM
It killed the vita.
#46DrumguyPosted 6/23/2013 2:58:51 PM
rockymin posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
Skipjockey posted...
Adding some more ram to the system as well as a better processor would have really helped the Wii U stay in league with the other consoles.

It already does amazing graphics

Only if you wear the special Nintendo fanboy glasses.

Oh, so graphics PS3/XBox360-caliber graphics (and then some) don't look good?

PC fanboy confirmed.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#47Ryan-06Posted 6/23/2013 3:04:44 PM
Come this year Wii U will rename itself Wii Dead in the face of the mighty..... YU GI OH!!

I mean PS4 lol.
---
http://i.imgur.com/AJS7VHe.gif
Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
#48Oni_TaedoPosted 6/23/2013 4:43:48 PM
DaLagga posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
Skipjockey posted...
Adding some more ram to the system as well as a better processor would have really helped the Wii U stay in league with the other consoles.

It already does amazing graphics

x360/PS3 level graphics haven't been amazing for 8+ years now. So no.

Then why are you getting your nuts in a bunch over how "good" the PS4's graphics are?
They look slightly better than PS3's visuals, which isn't saying much.

If the PS4 is meant to be this super powered, technical marvel, why has every trailer for every PS4 game so far been pre-rendered, or was running on hardware that is "equivalent" to the PS4?
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#49ArabrockermanXPosted 6/23/2013 4:46:34 PM
Skipjockey posted...

Really terrible planning on their part... They missed the opportunity to be the cheap decent alternative instead it is nearly Wii 2.0 ...
#50GloryChaosPosted 6/23/2013 4:49:09 PM
Are you saying they should have increased the clock speed?
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png