I know Game and Wario just came out, but...

#1rowleyfan3000Posted 6/23/2013 8:42:24 AM
Does anybody know if you have to complete single player to unlock the multiplayer games or are they already unlocked?

I'm getting this game today because my family is having a BBQ and I wanted my friends and I to check out the multiplayer games but it will be kind of a downer if its like Wario Ware Smooth Moves where you have to complete single player to get the multiplayer games
---
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest is an awesome game.....just admit it!
#2TrueBlue91Posted 6/23/2013 8:49:44 AM
Don't get it at all.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#3DeathSoul2000Posted 6/23/2013 8:59:24 AM
chances are you probably will have to so prepare to be disappointed.
#4XinundraPosted 6/23/2013 9:07:42 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...

Would you guys stfu about how bad this game going be. Let me ask you this, have you play this game and came to your conclusion that its a bad game?

To answer the TC question.. If it's like any other Wario party game, you need to complete the single first to unlock other mini games. I'm also planning to pick this game up today.
---
NNID: Huynhs
#5SlimeSwayzePosted 6/23/2013 9:09:41 AM
Xinundra posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...

Would you guys stfu about how bad this game going be. Let me ask you this, have you play this game and came to your conclusion that its a bad game?

To answer the TC question.. If it's like any other Wario party game, you need to complete the single first to unlock other mini games. I'm also planning to pick this game up today.

He didn't say the game would be bad. He said that he'd probably be disappointed about not being able to play multiplayer right off the bat. If you're going to throw a fit, at least make sure you actually read and understand the post you're crying about.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#6kuragari1anonlyPosted 6/23/2013 9:13:00 AM
Xinundra posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...

This would directly conflict with the unwritten rule of how gamefax denizens are supposed to act though. Are you trying to break the internet? D:
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#7XinundraPosted 6/23/2013 9:13:25 AM
SlimeSwayze posted...
Xinundra posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...

He didn't say the game would be bad. He said that he'd probably be disappointed about not being able to play multiplayer right off the bat. If you're going to throw a fit, at least make sure you actually read and understand the post you're crying about.

I'm sorry but where in the post stated that I'm crying about his posted? Also may can you read mind to stated that he telling the TC about not been disappointed about not being able to play multiplayer off the bat?.. Yes I made the assumption that he stated its a bad game and I apologize if he did not meant that..
---
NNID: Huynhs
#8LordBowserPosted 6/24/2013 1:00:22 AM
No idea why this topic was trolled and left unanswered.

No, you do not. Unlocking the SP games is very quick and easy regardless. You do one, simple and easy game which is akin to a tutorial for each SP game, then you unlock the next. You can have them all unlocked in less than an hour easy.

The MP games (at least, the 4 core MP-only games) are unlocked immediately. The SP games that can be played MP (for instance, the one where you draw lines and figures of specific lengths) require you to unlock the SP game first.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#9Rasputin77Posted 6/24/2013 5:00:06 AM
I might pick this up just so we have more multiplayer fodder. Based on reviews, it sounds like $40 might be a fair asking price.

LordBowser posted...

Not answering the actual question...
Advising against getting the game...
Anticipating disappointment...

**tch** - Sorry, none of those are trolling. Doesn't matter if some hyper-sensitive tween was "upset" by any of it, or not. Getting "upset" is the responsibility of the person getting upset... not the person who made the statement they chose to get "upset" over.

LOL... GameFAQs suckering some of you into thinking that other people should be responsible for YOUR reactions is really going to make some of your lives interesting.

This would directly conflict with the unwritten rule of how gamefax denizens are supposed to act though.

Ooooh, I KNOW... that whole "expressing yourself freely in an open, public forum" thing... what a drag, huh!? =(
---
The irony of GameFAQs: http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
#10TerotrousPosted 6/24/2013 5:04:42 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
LordBowser posted...

Not answering the actual question...
Advising against getting the game...
Anticipating disappointment...

**tch** - Sorry, none of those are trolling.

It's all derailing the topic and when done en masse that can be considered trolling. It's also a good way to expose how fraudulent most people are because you could know the answer to this question even if you watched videos of the gameplay, suggesting most of the people bashing this game know literally nothing about it.

Just to reiterate, no, the main multiplayer games are unlocked out of the box.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Yume Penguin Monogatari"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery