OMG!!! My newly bought WiiU?! HELP!!!

#1Sin_HarvesterPosted 6/23/2013 9:23:03 AM
I am playing MH3U and it started freezing!!! And it's getting worse.

First time, it happened, I unplugged and replugged it and found out that it's still froze. I unplugged the wall charger and leave it for a while and it get back to normal. Since then, the WiiU tend to freeze a lot when I play MH3U. What's worries me is, it freezes randomly, while slashing, while running, and even at reward screen.

Should I return my WiiU to Nintendo? Is it normal? Has anyone experienced it before? Please help me out.
---
Playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!
#2bleachgamer3Posted 6/23/2013 9:26:16 AM
I think that you should return it for a new one. My wii u runs perfectly fine while playing monster hunter.
#3jesse7150Posted 6/23/2013 9:30:59 AM
Get a game for another system and send yours in. If it has ventilation and power and is acting up, call Nintendo and send it in, just have something else to do for now.
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#4ukokira1Posted 6/23/2013 10:45:48 AM(edited)
It could be your copy of MH3. Check the disk for scratches or if it is dirty.

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#51shadetail1Posted 6/23/2013 10:56:05 AM
I've got to wonder why people who have problems like this keep deciding to come *here* as their first option, instead of contacting Nintendo customer support.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#6AShockCipherPosted 6/23/2013 11:02:16 AM
Also make sure you've got the latest update. If nothing works call Nintendo customer service.
---
If you read this, it was probably posted with the Wii U.
#7b1gt0nePosted 6/23/2013 11:07:41 AM
LOL @ troll attempt
#8GodofLazinessPosted 6/23/2013 11:08:46 AM
1shadetail1 posted...
I've got to wonder why people who have problems like this keep deciding to come *here* as their first option, instead of contacting Nintendo customer support.

My thought exactly.
---
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair
#9The_HyphenatorPosted 6/23/2013 11:11:22 AM
Call Nintendo.

Seriously, what is up with people not wanting to call customer support? If your system is messed up and it's under warranty, they'll fix it free of charge. What's so scary about that?
#10b1gt0nePosted 6/23/2013 12:00:23 PM
The_Hyphenator posted...
Call Nintendo.

Seriously, what is up with people not wanting to call customer support? If your system is messed up and it's under warranty, they'll fix it free of charge. What's so scary about that?

because troll