OMG!!! My newly bought WiiU?! HELP!!!

#11Ghost-inZeShellPosted 6/23/2013 12:04:25 PM
My Wii U has some freezes when I first bought it, but since some update, it stopped happening.
---
Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox 180
#12pearl arowanaPosted 6/23/2013 2:27:30 PM
Sin_Harvester posted...
I am playing MH3U and it started freezing!!! And it's getting worse.

First time, it happened, I unplugged and replugged it and found out that it's still froze. I unplugged the wall charger and leave it for a while and it get back to normal. Since then, the WiiU tend to freeze a lot when I play MH3U. What's worries me is, it freezes randomly, while slashing, while running, and even at reward screen.

Should I return my WiiU to Nintendo? Is it normal? Has anyone experienced it before? Please help me out.

dude calm down.. i have monster hunter ultimate and it didnt freeze on me all the time.. so far it only happen 4 times.. most of the time after restart it run ok

if it also happen to your other disc game.. then it prolly wii u.. get the console replaced asap.. its still new, you prolly still have the warranty..

and dont bother with nintendo drones calling you troll.. they re like that.. to them nintendo cant possibly make any console defect.. if your nintendo console freeze.. its YOUR fault! even its pretty common problem.. i also have exprience my wii u lodsing my wifi signal even my other devices can detect it just fine.. a quick google show that the problem is pretty common.. yea.. to these trolls its my fault too.. rofl.. luckily for me the problem fix itself the next day.. so far not having that problem anymore.. and quick search on usb ethernet also saying on wii u.. wifi speed is actually way faster than using wired usb ethernet.. its so rofl..
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#13pearl arowanaPosted 6/23/2013 2:31:18 PM
and are you GS user in monster hunter?? i hate it on wii u when using GS, starting attack always register as charging. even on the slight tap of the button.. its just ruin the attacking timing. especially when hunting monster underwater..

Lance are ok tho..
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#14blazingsonicPosted 6/23/2013 4:45:29 PM
Hmm no reply from the TC.
---
PSZ FC: Team-B 1892-2449-7676
PSZ FC Team-A 4125-5095-5213
#15Faceman_Posted 6/23/2013 4:46:41 PM
Sounds like a personal problem, TC.
#16Sin_Harvester(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 7:08:48 AM
Sry for late reply and thanks for the advices.

Dunno why but it stopped freezing for no reason again.
---
Playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!
#17The_BoredomsPosted 6/24/2013 7:23:15 AM
GodofLaziness posted...
1shadetail1 posted...
I've got to wonder why people who have problems like this keep deciding to come *here* as their first option, instead of contacting Nintendo customer support.

My thought exactly.

Social anxiety, obviously.
#18Neo_HeartlessPosted 6/24/2013 7:36:21 AM
Sin_Harvester posted...
Sry for late reply and thanks for the advices.

Dunno why but it stopped freezing for no reason again.

Were you playing online? Although it was supposed to be fixed, there was a bug with how the wireless worked with the WiiU. Something where it kept refreshing it's dynamic IP address until it freaked out. The issue was solved by setting it up with a static IP.

I do hope you know what those terms mean.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#19Rasputin77Posted 6/24/2013 7:52:23 AM
b1gt0ne posted...
LOL @ troll attempt

b1gt0ne posted...
because troll

I keep forgetting you have a child... how depressing. =(

Go ahead and flag it, so I know that you read it. ;)
---
The irony of GameFAQs: http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
"Label everyone into groups to make the world easier to understand" - Your parents.