The Wiiu is going to be a successful system

#1ZatchBellPosted 6/23/2013 9:41:38 AM
The Wiiu looks like it is finally going to hit it's stride this Fall with some strong first party titles and a few third party stand out titles. The Wiiu is $350 with a game and PS4 is $400 with nothing and Xbox one is $500 with no game. The wiiu will have at least 80+ games at retail when the competition is released. The third party support is soft, but once Nintendo sells some more units with the strong first party line up the third party support will increase. Keep in mind any drought the wiiu has had this year, will be what ps4 and xbox one experience next year. So the wiiu will be getting Mario kart 8 and smash brothers and bayonetta 2 and the ps4 and xbox one will be going through a gaming drought.

I would remind people that 3ds got off to a slow start and is now the fastest selling system worldwide every week.
---
Sega Fan for Life
#2BeanBeanKingdomPosted 6/23/2013 9:45:04 AM
You're most likely right. Honestly though they should put out some bundles with 3D World and DKC for 350$ instead of Nintendo Land. That would probably move a lot of units.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#3plasmatic5Posted 6/23/2013 9:47:52 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
You're most likely right. Honestly though they should put out some bundles with 3D World and DKC for 350$ instead of Nintendo Land. That would probably move a lot of units.

They might. It would be a good idea to launch exclusive Wii Us with Mario or DK bundled. Since they're doing it with 3DSs, they might with the Wii U. I'm so sad I don't have the Fire Emblem 3DS.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#4googlerPosted 6/23/2013 10:32:07 AM
The problem is you using phrases like "but once", implying they will. So far their sales dropped from the norm, which was pitiful to begin with.
their first party games are going to get bought by people that already bought the console, and based on what they showed at e3 that's coming out for the next year - it wasn't much to get anyone excited
#5TheUnboundOnePosted 6/23/2013 12:08:06 PM
Yeah? TC I'm sure satellites will show N. Korea lit up like a Christmas tree at night too... someday.
---
Truth is only known once you step outside the information bubble.
#6Lethal_BathTubPosted 6/23/2013 12:19:50 PM
I guarantee Nintendo will do Mario Kart bundles... Just you wait.
---
Too many things are troublesome.
Psn: Lethal_Sink - Visit my YouTube for daily videos http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaotixLegacy
#7lp913Posted 6/23/2013 12:20:50 PM
Lethal_BathTub posted...

It be too tempting not to!
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#8XplodnPnguins92Posted 6/23/2013 12:20:52 PM
and i will win the lottery.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Dn9vLMi.jpg
#9Lethal_BathTubPosted 6/23/2013 12:23:06 PM
lp913 posted...
Lethal_BathTub posted...

It be too tempting not to!

I was actually waiting for Mario Kart bundles to come out... But then I managed to find the system available for 245 <3 (Which I bought yesterday)

Also, didn't MK Wii sell around 30M copies?
---
Too many things are troublesome.
Psn: Lethal_Sink - Visit my YouTube for daily videos http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaotixLegacy
#10Murderstorm117Posted 6/23/2013 12:23:58 PM
How many of those 80+ games are any good or aren't port of games that can be bought on other consoles for $20 or less
---
NNID Mstorm