Why should i buy this if i have a wii and a 360?

#1Darkest_EvilPosted 6/23/2013 9:00:27 AM
I mean all the wiiware games are the same and the disk games are no better then xbox 360...
wii has super mario etc... and they look pretty much the same

why should i spend over 400$ canadian for a wii u?

please convince me?
im not trolling i want some good reasons to buy this...
---
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php
#2BuretsuPosted 6/23/2013 9:01:56 AM
For the games.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3Darkest_Evil(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 9:08:51 AM
black ops 2 is on 360
batman arkam is on 360
etc....
most of the mario games were released on the wii and im happy with them.. having 2 more characters or megaman isnt enough to warrent me.
---
#4BeanBeanKingdomPosted 6/23/2013 9:12:12 AM
Then don't buy it. But feel free to miss out on Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, X, Smash Bros (which will have more than 3 new characters FYI), Yarn Yoshi, Mario Kart 8 and whatever else they announce in the future.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#5Baha05Posted 6/23/2013 9:15:24 AM
Why should you buy any next gen console?

Future games and potential.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#6Darkest_Evil(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 9:15:46 AM
still not enough to make it worth it...
nintendo has a bad history of making one mario game, one mario kart game, one smash bro game, one donkey kong game, one zelda game for each nintendo system and leaves you hanging 10 more years for another when a new system arrives
---
#7Baha05Posted 6/23/2013 9:17:19 AM
Darkest_Evil posted...
nintendo has a bad history of making one mario game, one mario kart game, one smash bro game, one donkey kong game, one zelda game for each nintendo system and leaves you hanging 10 more years for another when a new system arrives

Then wait for a price drop or buy a 3DS
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#8BuretsuPosted 6/23/2013 9:18:54 AM
Well, you seem dead set on not getting a Wii U so... carry on not getting it, I guess.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#9gold163Posted 6/23/2013 9:19:10 AM
If you don't want to buy it, don't buy it.
#10DrumguyPosted 6/23/2013 9:19:51 AM
Darkest_Evil posted...

But aren't those games of quality? Would you rather have 5 or 6 games in the same series that are garbage?
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl