Is it me, or does the wiiu have better graphics than the ps4?

#41Jacob46719Posted 6/23/2013 9:36:45 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
LordBowser posted...

Nintendo made a new console because they needed an HD system, and wanted to mix things up with more innovation. I doubt Xboned and PS4 would have followed suit unless Nintendo had started things off. Wii U is about where graphics need to be to be enjoyable. Past that just feels... excessive, I guess. Why bother?

I just don't feel like the PS4 or Xboned are really pushing things much, they are just releasing to be competitive with Nintendo. No real innovation, especially on the Xboned side.

These two paragraphs were hilarious.

---
Backlog of games: Too many unfinished games.
#42BlueInfinityPosted 6/23/2013 9:42:18 PM
LordBowser posted...
I don't know, but the difference seems pretty miniscule to me. Hell, between the current and... well, past I suppose... generation seems to be tiny, barely noticeable.

Nintendo made a new console because they needed an HD system, and wanted to mix things up with more innovation. I doubt Xboned and PS4 would have followed suit unless Nintendo had started things off. Wii U is about where graphics need to be to be enjoyable. Past that just feels... excessive, I guess. Why bother?

I just don't feel like the PS4 or Xboned are really pushing things much, they are just releasing to be competitive with Nintendo. No real innovation, especially on the Xboned side.

I agree with all but the first paragraph. But only to a point.

I feel like the jump between Wii and Wii U was humongous, and there is a noticible jump from PS3 - 4 and Xbox 360 to Xbox One, but I feel like it's near its peak to notice.

PS3 with its 10 year guarentee backs up your other points.
---
'[Blue], call me whatever feels right on your keyboard.' - Marsford
'I didn't bother to read any of that since you have bad taste in games.' - KGTrigger
#43_Sovereign_Posted 6/23/2013 9:48:25 PM
I haven't met a Nintendo fan more dedicated than myself personally, and even I can't see how you've come to that conclusion.
---
I do not return to topics. I say my peace and move on. If you draw issues with what I say, then by all means, inbox me.
#44Pokerkid777(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 9:16:49 PM
bump
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!