Analysts say that this holiday season could be Nintendo's last

#21toma13(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 8:00:49 PM
GoombaX posted...
did anyone catch that it was from the 90's

Not as many as I had hoped for... hahhhahaa
---
Username for pretty much everything: BngryBt
#22AnotherSomebodyPosted 6/23/2013 8:05:19 PM
Even if the WiiU tanks this holiday, which it might very well, I have one word for you: Pokemon.

The 3DS release of Pokemon X/Y will guarantee Nintendo has enough steady 3DS income to continue to mess with WiiU until it works.
---
MAKIN' BACON PANCAKES
#23AiddonPosted 6/23/2013 8:13:24 PM
The fact that they have a new Pokemon coming out worldwide this holiday as well as a new Monster Hunter in Japan would prove otherwise. Honestly, Nintendo could have a game sell twenty million units this holiday and analysts would still prophesize doom and keep ragging on about stock prices, unaware that Nintendo's finances are completely fine and that their slow and steady approach has given them a far healthier and stabler business than all the idiots in the game industry who charge recklessly forward with a single thought.
#24ThatGuyZPosted 6/23/2013 8:14:17 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
What happened to gaming analysising...

Who am I kidding, I bet most were crap to begin with.

This, so much...
---
At this point, only one word signifies me:..yes.
3DS: 5370-0900-3336/Wii-U: NewZen41
#25Faceman_Posted 6/23/2013 8:14:33 PM
Reggie is laughing at Sony and Microsoft's pathetic attempts to take over the gaming market. Sony fans don't trust Sony anymore. 4 years before the PS3 got a single game worth owning. They'll be smart this gen and skip it until the good games start hitting. Microsoft completely changed its policies to please their fans, unfortunately they don't have anymore. Their employees constantly treat concerned fans like **** (Don't like it? Buy a 360/Deal with it) and so they all jumped ship to Sony.

Nintendo will thrive for a good year or two because all their games are finally starting to come to fruition. It will dominate because the PS4 will have NOTHING for a good year or two (hopefully). THEN the new generation can start. Microsoft will be gone sometime in the next year or so. Windows isn't selling on computers because of apple. Same for their ****** phones; beaten by apple. The Xbox with no exclusives can't compete with Nintendo and Sony.

I am the gaming prophet and what I say goes. Mark my words.
#26Jacob46719Posted 6/23/2013 8:17:06 PM
darkjedilink posted...
He doesn't bother to explain how the $10+ Billion in cash that Nintendo has is just going to disappear in four months, so I'd take his "analysis" with a grain of salt.

only 10 billion?
---
Backlog of games: Too many unfinished games.
#27GoombaXPosted 6/24/2013 7:21:44 PM
toma13 posted...
GoombaX posted...

lol
---
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: LoZ: MM, MvC 2, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Last of Us
#28AshernedPosted 6/24/2013 7:39:18 PM
I see plenty of folks here didn't bother to actually check the link...
---
There's a simple difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter. Freedom fighters don't kill the people they claim to be fighting for.
#29notmudkipPosted 6/24/2013 7:59:24 PM
Wow I can't believe Nintendo has been doomed since before I existed.
#30TransdudePosted 6/24/2013 8:02:59 PM
toma13 posted...
GoombaX posted...

The one thing you have to learn about this site is that very few people even go to the links provided.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996