Sony likes Nintendo, but their fans hate nintendo.

#1GoombaXPosted 6/23/2013 6:50:41 PM
Why is that?
---
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: LoZ: MM, MvC 2, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Last of Us
#2FFXIgaiaknightPosted 6/23/2013 6:51:37 PM
Sony didnt always like Nintendo though. Sony hate for nintendo is what created the playstation brand lol
---
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight
#3Murderstorm117Posted 6/23/2013 6:52:47 PM
I like nintendo
---
NNID Mstorm
#4IcedEarthaholicPosted 6/23/2013 6:57:41 PM
Good question GoombaX, damn good question. Seems Sony and Nintendo pretty much made peace, heck, Shuhei Yoshida OWNS a Wii U for God's sake! That being said, I'll be getting a PS4 in a year or two, a shame they didn't do native backwards compatibility, or I would be saying "Screw it, I'll cancel the PS3 Super Slim layaway I have and reserve a PS4."
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#5FenderMasterPosted 6/23/2013 6:58:24 PM
Nintendo isn't directly in competition with Sony since their consoles offer very different things. If they were competing for the same market, things wouldn't be so pretty... But as it stands, MS is their main target.
---
http://www.jvp-boston.org
#6SpookyryuPosted 6/23/2013 6:59:15 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
Sony didnt always like Nintendo though. Sony hate for nintendo is what created the playstation brand lol

Actually there is not hate from Sony, they are japanese they got honor codes, even though nintendo rejected them they think that was their point of view, and I think it's more like American sony fans the ones who hate nintendo, other countries don't care.
#7IzicialPosted 6/23/2013 6:59:45 PM
It wasn't Sony's hate for Nintendo it was just the fact that they didn't want to lose all the money they had invested and they saw a great opportunity and went with it.

Sony can't be to mad at Nintendo for rejecting them for all that they were asking from Nintendo.
#8AceMosPosted 6/23/2013 7:01:57 PM
Izicial posted...
It wasn't Sony's hate for Nintendo it was just the fact that they didn't want to lose all the money they had invested and they saw a great opportunity and went with it.

Sony can't be to mad at Nintendo for rejecting them for all that they were asking from Nintendo.

this

the sony nintendo dela boils down to this

sony tried to over step tehre bounds and nintendo feared a back stabing

so nintendo back stabed them first

at the end of the day teh companys did hate each other but about half way in to the ps1's life that stoped
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#9DeliFlatChestPosted 6/23/2013 7:02:21 PM
I have been wondering about this for a while, Does Kaz Hirai hate Nintendo?
Does Satoru Iwata hate Sony?
#10FFXIgaiaknightPosted 6/23/2013 7:02:59 PM
Spookyryu posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

Actually there is not hate from Sony, they are japanese they got honor codes, even though nintendo rejected them they think that was their point of view, and I think it's more like American sony fans the ones who hate nintendo, other countries don't care.

Sony president at the time was furious with nintendo after the bailed on them without a single heads up yea im sure he wasnt very happy with them, but i agree with you but i wouldnt say its just american sony fans that hate nintendo its the vocal internet crowd.
---
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight