Sony likes Nintendo, but their fans hate nintendo.

#61R_ChampPosted 6/25/2013 4:49:54 PM
GoombaX posted...
mike_411 posted...
GoombaX posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
The real issue is

Nintendo's fans hate Sony.

Not the other way around.

Some of the fanboy's here need way more damage control than Sony fans. Nintendo fanboys are the worst by far.

Im A Nintendofan And I Love Sony.
Everyone Hates Sony Fanboys Because They Are By Far The Most Obnoxious Group Of Gamers ever

I'm a Sonyfan and I love Nintendo.
Your broad generalization does not apply to me.

That's the problem with you guys, you lump the entire fanbase into 1 group because it makes it easier to trash talk them that way.

Prolly Wouldn't Happen If Everyone With A Psn In Their Sig Didnt Troll So Much here

LOL, he makes a great point. And to the above poster: he was smack talking "fanboys", a fan and a fanboy are different. I know plenty of Sony fans who are great. It's the Sony Ponies that are by far the most obnoxious gaming sub-community. And until they stop trolling obsessively it'd be hard for me to see it any other way.
#62LordBowserPosted 6/26/2013 12:01:04 AM(edited)
95_Eclipse posted...
LordBowser posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
Anyway, you guys wanted to know what drew trolls here, and you've been shown.

All boards have trolls. But some are brought by actions of trolls from here. Similar to how the XBO boards are the most trollfest forums here, because of all the constant BS they spew. (Far greater quantity than anything from these boards)

Sorry but what I said still stands. It doesn't matter what we post or what we don't post, trolls will come here anyways and post garbage because they can, and want to feel justified in their purchase because they are too ignorant to consider anything else.

And I didn't deny that lol, I'm just telling you that some of it can be blamed on the actions of people from these boards.

Very few people incite trolls that wouldn't already be here with the intent to harass and talk down to people.

I'm sure there are exceptions but there are very, very few. If someone doesn't like Nintendo and they are here, they are not coming to get convinced otherwise. They are coming to take their opinion where it's not f****** wanted.

Now being rude to Sony fans that aren't guilty of being trolls and pissing them off and starting an argument is another story, but that's few and far between, and doesn't promote trolling. I know there are Nintendo trolls too, but this is their board. If you don't like it, get the hell out and go back to the PS4 boards or wherever Sony fans gather these days.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#63GloryChaosPosted 6/26/2013 12:02:07 AM
Most Sony fans don't hate Nintendo. Some don't have an opinion on Nintendo products at all. Don't let trolls fool you.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#64UltimaSora91Posted 6/28/2013 5:52:38 AM
I remember reading in an issue of Nintendo Power Reggie owns a 360 and enjoyed it.
---
On July 29th, 2012 at 1:56 am, almost two years after the launch of BBS, I defeated Mysterious Figure with Terra!
3DS: 4768-7461-8649
#65blazingsonicPosted 6/28/2013 7:07:32 AM
Back in the 90s Sega fans hated Nintendo. American marketing capitalized on that.
But when Sega stopped making consoles, who did they turn to keep Sonic a float?
---
PSZ FC: Team-B 1892-2449-7676
PSZ FC Team-A 4125-5095-5213
#66Pharsti01Posted 6/28/2013 7:16:43 AM
First, theres a difference between fans and fanboys.

I dont think fans hate anything, they might not care, but hating it would be useless.
Personally, im a fan of neither and i love them all.... i mean, i like games so i always end up supporting every system.... the exception to that rule so far being the xbone.... still not getting one.
At least for a long time.
---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.
#67THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 6/30/2013 1:13:51 AM
sonic777 posted...
Nintendo fans: We hate being generalized!!!!!

Nintendo fans: Now let me tell you something about ALL Sony fans!!!!

LMAO!!! That's my issue with Nintendo fans!!! They can be so full of it at times.

Try talking to a Nintendo fan about other games that aren't on a Nintendo console or another companies first party offerings. Like talking to a brick wall sometimes.

Not from Nintendo = Crap.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#68GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 1:22:50 AM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
sonic777 posted...

LMAO!!! That's my issue with Nintendo fans!!! They can be so full of it at times.

Try talking to a Nintendo fan about other games that aren't on a Nintendo console or another companies first party offerings. Like talking to a brick wall sometimes.

Lol The Same Can Be Said About Sony fans, Even More so.
---
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: MvC 2, AC:NL, Last of Us, MMX Collection, Ico hd Collection
#69ZBug_Posted 6/30/2013 2:39:38 AM(edited)
GoombaX posted...
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
sonic777 posted...

Lol The Same Can Be Said About Sony fans, Even More so.

Again, the word you guys are looking for is "fanboy". Because there are plenty of Nintendo fans, like myself, who can point which kind of games they like to play on other consoles.

A little rule of thumb: if they're illogical ("It's not on Nintendo/ Sony/ Xbox = lame) about it, they're fanboys. If they have logical/legitimate reasons not to play certain games, they're a fan.

Seriously, you guys are pointing the finger and calling others hypocrites for generalizing or "lumping" groups together, yet you're lumping fans with fanboys.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#70metalmariolordPosted 6/30/2013 2:24:04 PM
Spookyryu posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
Sony didnt always like Nintendo though. Sony hate for nintendo is what created the playstation brand lol

Actually there is not hate from Sony, they are japanese they got honor codes, even though nintendo rejected them they think that was their point of view, and I think it's more like American sony fans the ones who hate nintendo, other countries don't care.

Not American only fans,any western country Sony fan, you don't know how hard it is to be a Nintendo fan(sometimes fanboy, when I'm annoyed, or when people says Xbox One is better, even before the changes) in Brazil, where everybody go "OMAGOD GRAFIX!!!" and they treat CoD and GoW as demigods, when the super almighty god is PES(pro evolution soccer).
---
Do you judge games by graphics and not gameplay?Only like realistic games?
GO PLAY REAL LIFE!