Wii U Petition Campaign -- Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign and Kingdom Hearts 3

#31Virus66Posted 6/24/2013 6:42:50 PM
Faceman_ posted...
**** Kingdom Hearts 3. Nothing but stupid casual crap for the kiddies. The ONLY good game in the series was Chain of Memories on the GBA. And that was because it was completely different!

You really just called CoM good? That was the worst entry by far in the series.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
I'm a living contradiction. I own a PS3 and a Wii U. A 3DS and a Vita. And the catch to that? I enjoy them all!
#32ElectricMolePosted 6/24/2013 6:42:57 PM
ElGado posted...
Wii U doesn't have the graphical capabilities to run KH3. It will be a waste of a petition.

Arrow hits bullseye dead center.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#33THMBZDownGNZUp(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 6:45:06 PM
Ryan Si posted...
I'm not going to sign just to piss you off.....online petitions lol.

Lol, you're not pissing anybody off by not signing. Get over yourself.
#34THMBZDownGNZUp(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 6:49:21 PM
DerekRoss posted...
The amount of port begging from this board is sad. I'm embarrassed to even post here as a Wii U owner.

This "port-begging" is called the "Wii U Petition Campaign," as stated in my original post. It is a campaign fighting for equality regarding games among multiple consoles. It isn't fair that Wii U gets discriminated against while PS4 and XOne get privileged catering.

Then again, I don't even own a Wii U. I just feel sorry for these poor, naive fools known as Wii U owners. In fact, this is a stealth brag topic meant to highly praise the PlayStation 4, which will dominate the 8th generation of gaming.
#35Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 6/24/2013 6:58:15 PM
DerekRoss posted...
The amount of port begging from this board is sad. I'm embarrassed to even post here as a Wii U owner.

This "port-begging" is called the "Wii U Petition Campaign," as stated in my original post. It is a campaign fighting for equality regarding games among multiple consoles. It isn't fair that Wii U gets discriminated against while PS4 and XOne get privileged catering.

Then again, I don't even own a Wii U. I just feel sorry for these poor, naive fools known as Wii U owners. In fact, this is a stealth brag topic meant to highly praise the PlayStation 4, which will dominate the 8th generation of gaming.

So I guess that you are the Wii U board's Jesse Jackson?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#36kingbadjoPosted 6/24/2013 7:17:51 PM
Post this on Reddit. Also 4chan.
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#37THMBZDownGNZUp(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 7:23:17 PM
kingbadjo posted...

And also NeoGAF.
#38DerekRossPosted 6/24/2013 7:23:30 PM
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...
DerekRoss posted...

Fair? You want developers to lose money alongside Nintendo because they can't move any units? As a hardware provider, Nintendo is the one that is responsible to provide games that people want. Even MS knows that looking at their announced lineup. Not to mention the very underpowered hardware of the Wii U. It's going to hold back gaming if it was to get true multiplat "next gen" titles. This "privilege" is earned, not given. The Wii U is meant to be a secondary console. About 80% of journalist agree including Sessler, Ruben and Peter Moore.
#39ElectricMolePosted 6/24/2013 7:30:05 PM
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...
kingbadjo posted...

And also NeoGAF.

lol

I'd like to see NeoGaf's response to this petition. The posters there are a tad more sensible about these things than gamefaqs users.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#40THMBZDownGNZUp(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 7:55:22 PM
DerekRoss posted...
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...
DerekRoss posted...

Fair? You want developers to lose money alongside Nintendo because they can't move any units? As a hardware provider, Nintendo is the one that is responsible to provide games that people want. Even MS knows that looking at their announced lineup. Not to mention the very underpowered hardware of the Wii U. It's going to hold back gaming if it was to get true multiplat "next gen" titles. This "privilege" is earned, not given. The Wii U is meant to be a secondary console. About 80% of journalist agree including Sessler, Ruben and Peter Moore.

Actually, I came up with a theory several months ago stating that the Wii U is an intermediary console meant to transition between the 7th and 8th generation, or as I call it the "7th 1/2 generation of gaming". I predict that Nintendo will release an all-new true next gen console within 3 years, its hardware easily surpassing both PS4 and XOne.

Read here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65579474