As far as the press side is concerned, Nintendo needs to write off the Wii U

#21AstralFrostPosted 6/24/2013 1:04:44 AM
AhnoldDood posted...
AstralFrost posted...
AhnoldDood posted...

1) How dare they make sure their games don't come out crappy?

2) Has frame rate issues (that the other consoles have too) = "struggles to run". Sure, kid.

3) You just keep telling yourself that, kid.

Hey kid, your bias is showing.

1. They've had a one year head start and what do they have to show for it? Crappy tech with gimmick controller and no games, that's what.

2. Wii U is a generation ahead of those consoles. So having the same issues is acceptable, given those consoles have 7 year old tech?

3. Worst online and account system ever rofl. You don't even have any defense either.

1) How irrelevant.

2) Launch games have problems? Unheard of!

3) I don't need a defense because your statement is plain godawful. But can't expect less from the guy who made a thread saying that blocking used games "wasn't bad".

You didn't need to post to tell me you had nothing to say in defense of the points I raised, I knew that anyway.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#22AhnoldDoodPosted 6/24/2013 1:05:52 AM
AstralFrost posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
AstralFrost posted...
AhnoldDood posted...

1) How dare they make sure their games don't come out crappy?

2) Has frame rate issues (that the other consoles have too) = "struggles to run". Sure, kid.

3) You just keep telling yourself that, kid.

Hey kid, your bias is showing.

1. They've had a one year head start and what do they have to show for it? Crappy tech with gimmick controller and no games, that's what.

2. Wii U is a generation ahead of those consoles. So having the same issues is acceptable, given those consoles have 7 year old tech?

3. Worst online and account system ever rofl. You don't even have any defense either.

1) How irrelevant.

2) Launch games have problems? Unheard of!

3) I don't need a defense because your statement is plain godawful. But can't expect less from the guy who made a thread saying that blocking used games "wasn't bad".

You didn't need to post to tell me you had nothing to say in defense of the points I raised, I knew that anyway.

Feigning ignorance gets you nowhere, kid.
#23BlueInfinityPosted 6/24/2013 1:07:06 AM
AstralFrost posted...

It's the same people like you that tuck tail and run home when their favorite console has the exact same trouble. Almost every console launch has this. 3DS did, now it's on its way to being the best selling console of all time. Remember the PS3 launch? took them almost 2 1/2 years to get out of their drought. 3DS also had that, and the Wii U is now closing out its drought. PS4 and Xbone will now enter theirs.

What's that? A port of a game that had frame issues still has frame issues on the other consoles? Whoa, dude. That's crazy.

Who needs to defend it? it's great. And free. It will be the only console left with free online. You expect some lavish insane online sanctuary for free? Not even PSN could do it free, and now they're charging you monthly for it. Sony isn't even using the money they get from charging you to improve servers or online offerings, but to go to fund the social networking and TV apps.
---
'[Blue], call me whatever feels right on your keyboard.' - Marsford
'I didn't bother to read any of that since you have bad taste in games.' - KGTrigger
#24nonexistingheroPosted 6/24/2013 2:10:55 AM
SychinLegacy posted...
This is more a reflection on the state of the media than the state of Nintendo.

The sad state of the media's stance about Nintendo. But not just that. A lot of gamers seem to have the same stance... yeah, the media's doing a good job brainwashing gamers into thinking everything Nintendo is bad.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#25LonelyGoombaPosted 6/24/2013 2:56:22 AM
Let's be honest here, what the TC said isn't really happening.
I think the general consensus is... just realise some games already!
---
Retro reviews at
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba
#26PedroMontanaPosted 6/24/2013 3:20:33 AM
Dorami posted...
Nintendo makes a new entry in a flagship series: "Nintendo's playing it safe again. They need new IPs."

Nintendo makes a new series: "Nintendo needs to publish system sellers if they want to push the units they need. They need a new Mario, Zelda, or Smash to salvage the system."

Nintendo gets 3rd party multiplatform games: "Nintendo needs exclusives, not multiplatforms. Why would I want to buy a game on the Wii and I can have it on a more powerful platform with a normal controller?"

Nintendo gets 3rd party exclusives in a new IP: "Nintendo needs big name exclusives to push units. They can't rely on these 3rd string almost indie titles that nobody has ever heard of."

Nintendo gets 3rd party exclusives in sequels: "What were these people thinking? Nobody's going to buy a Wii U just to play a sequel to an franchise that's established on another platform. All they're doing is killing off the series."

Lol, it's all so true, no matter what they do (or happens to them, as in reality they have no power over third party decisions) it gets twisted against them.
---
No More Heroes