Just letting you know that The Wonderful 101 is gonna be the GOTY

#1-NotoriousLynxPosted 6/24/2013 12:55:20 AM
- Created by Platinum Games, known for many fan favorite games, along with Hideki Kamiya at the helm of the project
- Game could be described as Pikmin meets Viewtiful Joe (or Power Rangers), with a hint of Okami, but its so much more than just that
- Utilizes the GamePad (and thank god, the only games that truly utilized it to its fullest were minigame collections)
- Kamiya has stated that one playthrough can take the player 20 hours to complete
- Waterslides
- Kamiya is known for his replay value, expect many features to unlock after beating the game once or even twice, like new characters, modes, and items
- 5-person local co-op multiplayer
- Colorful, unique art style
- Fun cast of characters. Pretty much Viewtified, chibi expies of some of Kamiya's and Platinum's games (Pink has Bayonetta's old hairstyle)
- New IP, owned by Nintendo, show support for this game and Wonderful could become more than just one game; help strengthen the relationship between Nintendo and Platinum (Kamiya has stated he would like to work on Star Fox or Takamaru's game)

So explain to me why you aren't getting this game and why you're the cancer killing gaming.
#2BuretsuPosted 6/24/2013 12:57:41 AM
Not to disparage Wonderful 101 in any way, but at this point, The Last of Us might as well be locked in as everybody's GOTY. Maybe Bioshock: Infinite.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3FFXIgaiaknightPosted 6/24/2013 12:58:49 AM
Buretsu posted...
Not to disparage Wonderful 101 in any way, but at this point, The Last of Us might as well be locked in as everybody's GOTY. Maybe Bioshock: Infinite.

until gta5 comes out then all the last of us hype will switch to that.
---
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight
#4AsuirPosted 6/24/2013 12:59:14 AM
There's almost no way. Besides the fact that the year isn't over, there are still huge games coming out. Exclusives on both next gen consoles as well as GTA5. Last of Us is already one of the best games so far.

IMO, the competition is between Bioshock & Last of Us right now.
---
Ftw!
#5-NotoriousLynx(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 12:59:23 AM
Buretsu posted...

Maybe if you're a casual who likes movies more than you do games.
#6AsuirPosted 6/24/2013 1:01:12 AM
-NotoriousLynx posted...
Buretsu posted...

Indeed, everyone who likes cutscenes is a casual.
---
Ftw!
#7BuretsuPosted 6/24/2013 1:01:28 AM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
Buretsu posted...

Yes, I'm sure that Yet Another Grand Theft Auto game will take away focus from the other games.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#8LordBowserPosted 6/24/2013 1:03:05 AM
-NotoriousLynx posted...
Buretsu posted...

1. Stop calling people 'casual' as an insult. That just makes you look like an idiot.
2. Don't stoop to insulting people as a rhetorical point. It makes you look like an idiot that has no counterpoints. In this case, it might even be true.
3. While this game looks amazing, calling an unreleased game 'GOTY' is kind of silly.

I agree that Wonderful 101 looks amazing, and that I would like it more than Last of Us or especially Bioshock: Infinite, but I haven't played any of these 3 games yet. I will almost certainly be buying Wonderful 101 though.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#9FFXIgaiaknightPosted 6/24/2013 1:03:25 AM
Buretsu posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
Buretsu posted...

Yes, I'm sure that Yet Another Grand Theft Auto game will take away focus from the other games.

its true though lol,then what ever big game comes out after GTA 5 will get all the hype its one of the funny things when it comes to gamers lol.
---
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight
#10Imperfect_Dark2Posted 6/24/2013 1:04:28 AM
Don't know about GOTY (Wind Waker is my favourite game of all time so the HDiimake pretty much has it in the bag), but I'm definitely looking forward to it. Looks like primary-coloured crazy fun!
---
NNID: Kangasaur
GE: KANGA* | [WB]Rundas | FierceDeity+ | [PK]Slugma | -Helios-