will the gaming industry crash again?

#21STN79Posted 6/25/2013 3:01:43 AM
@ Pac12345

Somebody hasn't seen Billy Madison.

Oh and btw i was there in 83 i know all about the gaming crash. I don't need a history lesson.
Do you really think something as big as the gaming industry of today has a snowballs chance in hell of crashing again? Videogames make a heck of alot more money and are made with much higher production value than they were in the 80's. It's nearly as big if not bigger than the movie industry. Something that huge isn't just going to go away if a few bad games are released.
#22lastofus1999(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 3:05:30 AM
shaunme posted...
LordBowser posted...
Another troll topic from an extremely obvious troll. I thought he would have used up his 5 topics a day already. I guess not.

It just dawned on me that I forgot to ignore him as well. I recommend anyone actually reading these topics to do the same, he just posts as much garbage as his new account will let him. Which fortunately, is limited.

There is nothing trolling about the topic

oversensitive nintenyearold

this
---
Last of us Metascore: 94,86! Now 94,74 :( Best game ever! Can't wait for the ps 4 to be released. Gen 8: wii U>pos 4 Currently playing: last of us. It's ok.
#23STN79Posted 6/25/2013 3:29:48 AM(edited)
This gaming crash thing is a bit overblown anyway. So a bunch of unsold cartridges got dumped in a desert somewhere in 1983. Less than a year later Famicom is released in Japan and sells like hotcakes. Said system is brought to America as the NES and once again sells like hotcakes! gaming is saved!

Yeah from not even a whole year. One freakin year of bad Atari carts and gaming is dead all the sudden? How many of you that were kids in the 80's even noticed this so called crash? By the time you were in grade school you were probably already rockin super Mario and whatever happened in 83 went right over your little heads.
#24crowe_1Posted 6/25/2013 8:12:03 AM
STN79 posted...
@ Crazy_tank51

What you just typed is one of the most insanely idiotic things i have ever read. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Billy Madison. Classic.
---
My SSBM combo vids:
http://www.youtube.com/user/crowe1