Does Anybody Actually Like New Super Mario Bros U?

#91cha_fan1Posted 6/25/2013 6:53:51 AM
I enjoy it and found it to be the best of the New Super Mario titles.
---
A musical sentence is a motive that is immediately developed upon then drives towards a PAC, IAC, or HC. The PC was likely unallowed due to counterpoint rules.
#92Banjo2553Posted 6/25/2013 7:22:28 AM
I do. I think it's the best NSMB game.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#93MaciverPosted 6/25/2013 7:24:03 AM
CSplitter posted...
Yoshi__Aran posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
It's the best 2D Mario game for me. SMW comes at a close second.

LMFAO!

Wow @ these new gamers. What, you finally purchase SMW in the eshop? LOL. Oh and SMB3 for me since I have been gaming longer than before this decade.

This guy's opinion is all that matters.

He is a Mario veteran and was gaming before it was cool.

LOOL! Well Said.
---
Wii-U addy BEADY MINK
#94Tsutarja495Posted 6/25/2013 7:29:28 AM
Multiplayer is so fun for me in Mario, I love this and it's Wii predecessor. Boost mode makes things even crazier, I can either save the team from death and give them 1-ups for points, or put blocks in the wrong place to kill someone off.

Single player honestly bores me though, I think I've just had enough of 2D Mario over the years that it alone no longer excites me. That's why I don't really care for the handheld versions. But the multiplayer home console ones I adore.
#95steerepikePosted 6/25/2013 10:49:06 AM
I'm 33, and I've been with Nintendo since the NES. (There was a brief stint between N64 and Gamecube where I was too grow'd up for Nintendo, but I eventually bought a gamecube.)

I like NSMBU more than I like SMB3, and tied with SMW. (world maybe has a slight edge.)

SMB3 get a ton of (deserved) credit for being an exceptional looking and playing game... for an NES game. Again, it fully deserves that credit, but it's not inconceivable that people would like newer games (with more features and better gameplay) better.

I like the DKC series better as a whole.
---
))<>(( forever.