The division coming to WiiU?

#1kingbadjoPosted 6/24/2013 4:25:48 PM
Just read two articles on IGN that got me wondering... one of the articles was an interview with Ubisoft about their support of the WiiU saying:

"Key explained that a big part of making that second screen experience worthwhile is adding mobile companion apps, which will be supported by most of Ubisoftís upcoming titles, including Watch Dogs, The Division and Assassinís Creed IV: Black Flag."

Another articled had the developer they were interviewing saying that they are not ruling out other platforms saying that it depends if the fans make enough noise. The IGN interviewer only mentioned PC but the guy interviewed said any system.

What do you think? If you think this is true then GO MAKE NOISE!
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#2KingTurtPosted 6/24/2013 4:27:38 PM
Considering it's a Ubisoft game it probably will be on WiiU.
---
http://www. change.org/petitions /square-enix-bring- kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside -the-ps4-and- xbox-one-3 [Remove any Spaces]
#3Prince ShondronaiPosted 6/24/2013 4:29:35 PM
I'd be more interested in it if it had an offline, single-player campaign.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#4kingbadjo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 4:36:25 PM
Can somebody make a petition? Ill help spread the news and sign it.
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#5darkjedilinkPosted 6/24/2013 4:39:35 PM
KingTurt posted...

This. Also, that first quoted comment would suggest that it IS coming to Wii U.

I hope it does - that game looks crazy awesome, and it just SCREAMS for GamePad use.

Especially since Ubisoft seems to have dropped the ball on Ghost Recon Online Wii U.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#6KingTurtPosted 6/24/2013 4:47:06 PM
darkjedilink posted...
KingTurt posted...

I hope it does - that game looks crazy awesome, and it just SCREAMS for GamePad use.

Especially since Ubisoft seems to have dropped the ball on Ghost Recon Online Wii U.

The last thing they ever said about Ghost Recon Online on the WiiU I think was that they said they were focusing on the PC version "for now". Who knows whether that's still coming or not.
---
http://www. change.org/petitions /square-enix-bring- kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside -the-ps4-and- xbox-one-3 [Remove any Spaces]
#7darkjedilinkPosted 6/24/2013 8:23:44 PM
KingTurt posted...
darkjedilink posted...
KingTurt posted...

The last thing they ever said about Ghost Recon Online on the WiiU I think was that they said they were focusing on the PC version "for now". Who knows whether that's still coming or not.

They haven't done anything meaningful to GRO in a very long time. At this point, I doubt we'll ever see the game released on Wii U.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#8KingTurtPosted 6/24/2013 8:35:52 PM
darkjedilink posted...
KingTurt posted...
darkjedilink posted...
KingTurt posted...

They haven't done anything meaningful to GRO in a very long time. At this point, I doubt we'll ever see the game released on Wii U.

Oh well. It's like that one Dirt game announced all the way back to be coming to WiiU but has never been heard of since.
---
#9Hayabusa85Posted 6/24/2013 8:42:51 PM
The fact that he refers to it as mobile companion apps makes me think he was also referring to something like Smart Glass. Can't see them making a version of this just for the Wii U since it isn't like Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed where there is a current gen version to port to the Wii U while adding some second screen stuff.
#10FFXIgaiaknightPosted 6/24/2013 8:51:41 PM
Hayabusa85 posted...
The fact that he refers to it as mobile companion apps makes me think he was also referring to something like Smart Glass. Can't see them making a version of this just for the Wii U since it isn't like Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed where there is a current gen version to port to the Wii U while adding some second screen stuff.

watch dogs is being built as a next gen title first and foremost Assassin's creed 4 on the other hand was probably built around ps3 and 360 first. Also watch dogs development started on wii u before the ps3 and 360 were.
---
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight