Nintendo have my support for Wii U if only...

#1lostdimensionPosted 6/24/2013 8:05:13 PM
They localized Project Zero a.k.a Fatal Frame 4 and 2 Remake for Wiiware...
#2TheUnboundOnePosted 6/24/2013 8:06:49 PM
They have my support if they have a system board upgrade to increase the processing power by about 5x, the memory usable by games by 8x, and have a space for a SATA3 interface hard drive.
---
Truth is only known once you step outside the information bubble.
#3QlJGamerPosted 6/24/2013 8:59:05 PM
TheUnboundOne posted...
They have my support if they have a system board upgrade to increase the processing power by about 5x, the memory usable by games by 8x, and have a space for a SATA3 interface hard drive.

tell how does the PC superior hardware get it all the games xbox and playstation get.

OH wait the specs dont help systems get games/ people getting hard over the hardware and haven't played one game. enjoy the beautiful games with terrible gameplay.
---
Quite Intelligent Judging!
#4UponADarkThornePosted 6/24/2013 9:08:41 PM
QlJGamer posted...
TheUnboundOne posted...

tell how does the PC superior hardware get it all the games xbox and playstation get.

OH wait the specs dont help systems get games/ people getting hard over the hardware and haven't played one game. enjoy the beautiful games with terrible gameplay.

...PCs get most of the worthwhile games on the X-Box or PlayStation. Aside for a handful of decent exclusives, most multi-platforms are also on PC and play better.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/wolfbornson
#5AwayFromHerePosted 6/24/2013 9:11:07 PM
If the PC is so superior, why are PC gamers always on the console boards telling everyone PC is better?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#6wombatkiddPosted 6/24/2013 9:13:58 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
If the PC is so superior, why are PC gamers always on the console boards telling everyone PC is better?

Because they also own consoles but think anyone comparing power of consoles is stupid because the pc will always win out in a **** measuring contest like that? Just a thought.
---
---
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."
#7TheUnboundOnePosted 6/24/2013 10:54:27 PM
QlJGamer posted...
TheUnboundOne posted...

I'm not even going to bother trying to translate that into English. Bablefish alone doesn't do it son.
---
Truth is only known once you step outside the information bubble.