is it still posibble for the wii u to turn around?

#1Genericgamer667Posted 6/24/2013 8:30:45 PM
is it still posibble for the wii u to turn around? - Results (87 votes)
yes, it's never too late
83.91% (73 votes)
nope, it will flop
16.09% (14 votes)
This poll is now closed.
topic
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#2KingTurtPosted 6/24/2013 8:32:24 PM
IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZEEEEE. IT'S TOOO LAAAAATE.
---
http://www. change.org/petitions /square-enix-bring- kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside -the-ps4-and- xbox-one-3 [Remove any Spaces]
#3NejiHyuga900Posted 6/24/2013 8:35:02 PM
http://youtu.be/n_E2lh1lgmk
... It's possible. Even if it fails, Nintendo isn't giving up.
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#4FFXIgaiaknightPosted 6/24/2013 8:35:34 PM
fanboy answer: turn what around nintendo is doing fine

Honest answer: Yes as long as the market it right and break the mold of people thinking its just a add on for the wii, they will also need a steady stream of games to keep people interested.
---
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight
#5KingTurtPosted 6/24/2013 8:39:28 PM
In a serious answer though they could easily turn the system around.

Nintendo has to release the first party games that gets everyone to buy the console. When more people buy the console, the user base increases. When the user base increases, more third party support will arrive.

Tons of developers such as EA, Avalanche Studios, and a lot of others have said that they're just waiting for the WiiU to sell more units and get a bigger user base before supporting the system, so there will be more third party support, especially if sales skyrocket.

Starting August with the launch of Pikmin 3 is when a good amount of games start releasing every single month until December, then you already know some of the 2014 games planned.

Plus, with Nintendo having "unnanounced games", that means they could have a Direct at literally any moment, in the month of July or anytime else.

So the answer is yes.
---
http://www. change.org/petitions /square-enix-bring- kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside -the-ps4-and- xbox-one-3 [Remove any Spaces]
#6Genericgamer667(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 8:42:07 PM
wow, surprised yes is winning so far considering how most of this board is
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#7jrb363Posted 6/24/2013 8:55:00 PM
Anything is possible. Believe in your dreams!

________
________
___
_
________
____________ #1 #1 #1 #1
_________
---
I fundamentally believe that the initial market that we need to make sure we appeal to with any new platform... is really the gaming audience. - Kaz Hirai
#8wombatkiddPosted 6/24/2013 9:07:10 PM
It's only sold marginally less than the Wii had at this point in it's life. Anyone who seriously believes that sales can't ever pick up is an idiot.
---
---
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."
#9kingbadjoPosted 6/24/2013 9:10:20 PM
omfg these topic have been done to death and is talked about ALL OF THE INTERNET! TC did you just feel like making a topic for the sake of making a topic? Think of something else to ask. Get creative! Don't just speak for the sake of speaking. Did you just want to try making your first poll or something?? This is literally the MAIN subject on the wiiU...
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#10CasualGamersPosted 6/24/2013 9:12:56 PM
KingTurt posted...
IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZEEEEE. IT'S TOOO LAAAAATE.

I think that is the xbone's theme song.

I have faith that Mario kart and smash will rev up sales. If it doesn't, then I would start worrying.