As I sit here, waiting for Game and Wario to download, I begin to wonder...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. As I sit here, waiting for Game and Wario to download, I begin to wonder...

User Info: 2wingedangel

2wingedangel
3 years ago#1
... is it really worth it?
3DS FC: 1048-8562-6194

User Info: FFXIgaiaknight

FFXIgaiaknight
3 years ago#2
best played with friends as the multiplayer mini games are where this game really shines.
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight

User Info: Second_Hokage

Second_Hokage
3 years ago#3
Who cares if Obama is president, whats the big deal?

User Info: rowleyfan3000

rowleyfan3000
3 years ago#4
Haha I have my sealed copy sitting on my table. I'm watching my San Francisco Giants at the moment and not sure if ill get to it afterwards cause I have work in the AM. I'm sure ill be satisfied though!
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest is an awesome game.....just admit it!

User Info: Wiiplayer111

Wiiplayer111
3 years ago#5
"More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for. For a future without fear... Yeah, it's worth it."
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com

User Info: titanMAX100

titanMAX100
3 years ago#6
rowleyfan3000 posted...
Haha I have my sealed copy sitting on my table. I'm watching my San Francisco Giants at the moment and not sure if ill get to it afterwards cause I have work in the AM. I'm sure ill be satisfied though!

Watching SF too.Anyway, it's pretty fun. I've yet to invite all of my friends over for a session but it'd probably be a good time.

2wingedangel
3 years ago#7
Wiiplayer111 posted...
"More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for. For a future without fear... Yeah, it's worth it."

RE5?

User Info: Wiiplayer111

Wiiplayer111
3 years ago#8
2wingedangel posted...
Wiiplayer111 posted...

RE5?

Yessir.
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com

User Info: Faceman_

Faceman_
3 years ago#9
Wiiplayer111 posted...

I lulz'd

2wingedangel
3 years ago#10
Wiiplayer111 posted...
2wingedangel posted...
Wiiplayer111 posted...

RE5?

Yessir.

I only saw ProtonJon play it with SuperJeenius.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. As I sit here, waiting for Game and Wario to download, I begin to wonder...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived