When will Nintendo release a new Zelda game?

#31Simcityfanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 6:03:51 AM
Anyway the last good Zelda they released is the minish cap. I love Nintendo, I really do that is why 'm hoping that they release another classic, I know they can. They should stop releasing games such us SS, TP, Spirit tracks, etc. just bringing shame to a wonderful franchise
---
Xbox won. What now haters?
#32kukingina2Posted 6/25/2013 6:07:41 AM(edited)
did you read my reply son? get a 3ds if you liked minish cap style zelda so much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAluniNRibs

thats as good as zelda can get

windwaker is horrible and nobody should ever buy the HD port
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#33Simcityfanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 6:07:09 AM
kukingina2 posted...
Simcityfanboy posted...
kukingina2 posted...
Simcityfanboy posted...
kukingina2 posted...
da heck they are releasing zelda games left and right on both the 3ds and wii u (well more for the 3ds eshop)

and wtf Skyward sword was awesome

oh btw I thought Twilight princess was trash

What 'm looking for is a good Zelda game. They can release 1 Zelda game per month but if it isnt any good then what's the point.

- lol

- i agree

the eshop just released both oracles games last month and is considered two of the best 2d zelda games that exists next to link to the past

so tell me what do you consider a good zelda game?

Thank you. Hopefully this topic wont be derailed again. Like I said in the third post, the last good zelda game they released is the minish cap. What 'm looking for is a good NEW zelda game not some classic zelda game with a new coat of paint.

minish cap was good?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA you took forever did you try to pick some obscure zelda game that nobody knows about since its obvious you dont actually play zelda???

no but seriously "Link between worlds" (link to the past 2) is coming soon if you like 2d zeldas you should really stop hoping on the wii u and get a 3ds its filled to brim with zelda goodies including minish cap and an exclusive 25th anniversary edition of 4swords with new single player content

Actually I posted the Minish cap almost an hour before you asked.<.< you can check my third post.
---
Xbox won. What now haters?
#34kukingina2Posted 6/25/2013 6:21:21 AM(edited)
im sorry man but I can't really take you seriously if you think minish cap was good especially compared to SS

unless you're one of those lolzeldahastobe2d guys

also how can you claim to be a zelda fan and not knowing about Lttp2 and the oracle games that just released last month?
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#35R_HunterPosted 6/25/2013 6:17:03 AM
SS is my favorite game to date, but whatever.

A new one should arrive in 2 years or so. Link Between Worlds will be out this year, and OoS/OoA was just released on the 3ds VC.

So three now, one more sometime soon. I'd wager we'll get a look at the new one next E3.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#36darkjedilinkPosted 6/25/2013 6:18:21 AM
When it's finished, TC.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#37darkqueenhelbaPosted 6/25/2013 6:19:08 AM
Skyward Sword is my favorite Zelda. Also, new Zelda this year on 3DS.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#38ShankspearePosted 6/25/2013 6:26:23 AM
Simcityfanboy posted...
squatch22 posted...
Plenty liked Skyward Sword.

Lmao. Stahp.

............................-_- pigeon chess
#39druskiePosted 6/25/2013 6:36:02 AM
a link between worlds
wind waker HD.
both coming out this year.
---
http://www.kissanime.com
thousands of free anime, added to daily.