Sonic Transformed > Any Mario Kart

#1MaciverPosted 6/25/2013 1:28:39 PM
Hey you great bunch of fellow Nintendo Wii-Uers ? What's your thoughts and feelings on Sonic Transformed? My Gf got if for xmas and I banged it on with the notions that it would be mildly amusing , to find that six months on im still playing it daily. And it's easily knocked off Double Dash off the top spot for my fav racer of all time!

I think even Mario Kart 8 has got a job on its hands to trump sega in their level design efforts! Are you big fans of sonic transformed? If you are add me and we'll duke it out sometime! x
---
Wii-U addy BEADY MINK
#2JonbazookabozPosted 6/25/2013 1:29:31 PM
Was great. But doesnt have the longevity of maz kart!
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#3darkqueenhelbaPosted 6/25/2013 1:30:21 PM
lol no...not even close
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#4kingbadjoPosted 6/25/2013 1:30:39 PM
*waits for topic subject to turn into TC banging his girlfriend*
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#5ChokusetsuPosted 6/25/2013 1:36:58 PM
I'm sure you're looking forward for Sonic "Magnetized" or whatever title they give to the next 'Let's rip-off the newest MK gimmick' entry of Sega that will follow MK8.
#6BeanBeanKingdomPosted 6/25/2013 1:37:25 PM
kingbadjo posted...

Didn't happen because he got too absorbed into Sonic Racing. His girlfriend regrets the day she bought him the game every day.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#7themegaman7Posted 6/25/2013 1:41:03 PM
Nah, Sonic Transformed was pretty good, but I still like most of the Mario Karts better. Diddy Kong Racing N64 version is still the best kart racing game ever made and possibly the best racing game in general with F-Zero GX being the only real competitor.
---
3DS FC: 0817-3836-3544
- The proud mayor of Toilet and official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#8b1gt0nePosted 6/25/2013 1:42:28 PM
TC is only saying this because STR is on other consoles LOL
#9Maciver(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 1:42:29 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
kingbadjo posted...

Didn't happen because he got too absorbed into Sonic Racing. His girlfriend regrets the day she bought him the game every day.

True that! It's two player or nothing!
---
Wii-U addy BEADY MINK
#10The_Shadow_LinkPosted 6/25/2013 1:43:28 PM
Gotta admit, I much prefer actually flying than the Falling with Style mario kart gives us. Plus the Single Player tour mode (which can be played with up to 4 friends for 5 players at once) is infinitely superior to the "win all cups 4 times" approach. Plus the items? SO much better, I love how if your skilled you can avoid them. They slow you down still, but you can still dodge them if your good enough. On a design level, Racing Transformed is a much better game.

Just fix up the glitches and improve the load times. And I would say it flat out beats Mario in all fields.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~