weird things that have kept you from finishing games.

#1FlyinTonitePosted 6/25/2013 3:10:06 PM
Post oddities that have kept you from finishing games.

for me, I never finished the last story because I personally can't stand british accents.
---
I'll be a jerk to strangers because this is the internet
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#2gamerso1990Posted 6/25/2013 3:11:20 PM
I never finished Disgaea 2 because a power outage happened when I was in the middle of a battle. I hadn't saved in like 2 hours then. Never played it again.
#3dancing_cactuarPosted 6/25/2013 3:14:00 PM
I never finished Xcom because Hurricane Sandy hit the next day and cut my power for about 2 weeks.
I really should get back to that though.
---
I kinda like to imagine that all Voice-Actors are reality-jumping individuals basically stuck in a Quantum Leap situation.
#4kingbadjoPosted 6/25/2013 3:22:03 PM
Didnt finish GTA4 because I found it dumb.
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#5SlimeSwayzePosted 6/25/2013 3:23:36 PM
Well, I had just rented Metro: Last Light from Gamefly over the weekend and then my downstairs flooded. Now my TV and all my consoles are stuffed in my extra room upstairs and nothing is plugged in. At this point I'm not sure I am going to go back and finish it.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#6_Sovereign_Posted 6/25/2013 6:19:44 PM
If I buy a new game and someone in my house plays it before me, I won't even touch it....don't know why.
---
I do not return to topics. I say my peace and move on. If you draw issues with what I say, then by all means, inbox me.
#7blinkfreakPosted 6/25/2013 6:38:15 PM
Roommate wanted to start a Metroid Prime 3 save file and I let him and he played the game for like 10 hours straight and beat the game. I walked in the room near the very end. Sold the game shortly after. I was only about half way through myself.
#8CasualGamersPosted 6/25/2013 6:57:33 PM
I couldn't stand the passive FF12 gameplay. I felt like I wasn't even playing so I just stopped. Started 2 save files and have completed it zero times.
#9player_threePosted 6/25/2013 7:18:14 PM
Second dungeon in Majoras Mask. I make it all the way to the top and the then get pushed off and landed all the way at the bottom. I never touched the game again.
#10WillWarePosted 6/25/2013 7:29:58 PM
I've played all the other Mario vs. Donkey Kong games to death, but I returned the second one the day I bought it because I couldn't stand the fact that I had to directly control the Minis on a regular basis.
---
I'm not exactly "normal." Hope this isn't a problem.
Need something to do? Here's a maze: http://i.imgur.com/HSMCf.png