sonic lost world no online for wii u,3ds has online

#41shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 5:31:33 AM
gameG3ni3 posted...
shaunme posted...
http://wiiudaily.com/2013/06/sonic-lost-world-online-multiplayer/

Starting to lose my patience now with major 1st party and exclusives not having online.....you can have local AND online......lazy

Why do games that have traditional single player game elements have to have online multiplayer? So we can flood the board the day after release and exclaim how terrible the multiplayer mode is? When did we all stop caring about the games and only start caring about having our asses handed to us by some random in a pub room online?? Weak...

Why do traditional single player games have to local multiplayer ?

Your fanyboyism is off the scale
---
MY Wii u IS a next gen console!! "Please understand...........Cat mario"
It just has LAST gen hardware. NNID:shaunme1
#42mashuPosted 6/26/2013 5:38:57 AM
Buretsu posted...
Don't know why Sega would do that..

This is my mantra and has been for years as relates to anything in the PSO/PSU franchise, ie:

Sega does something (pretty much anything, actually).
Me: "Don't know why Sega would do that.."

Makes sense that this would apply to others of their franchises too.
#43StarBladeEdgePosted 6/26/2013 5:45:29 AM
shaunme posted...
gameG3ni3 posted...
shaunme posted...

Starting to lose my patience now with major 1st party and exclusives not having online.....you can have local AND online......lazy

Why do games that have traditional single player game elements have to have online multiplayer? So we can flood the board the day after release and exclaim how terrible the multiplayer mode is? When did we all stop caring about the games and only start caring about having our asses handed to us by some random in a pub room online?? Weak...

you get on my nerves. no ones interested in your daily '' wiiu news ''. go and tell them your mama.
---
''Riddle'' me this
Hail Capcom! Greatest Developer of all Time !
#44shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 5:47:45 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
shaunme posted...
gameG3ni3 posted...
shaunme posted...

you get on my nerves. no ones interested in your daily '' wiiu news ''. go and tell them your mama.

Good
---
#45StarBladeEdgePosted 6/26/2013 5:48:01 AM
only annoying brats need online in every game . real players like me started in the 80's with nintendo. there wasn't any online and it was good this way.

only thing i can say to this pathetic facebook generation is : ....nothing. waste of time.
---
''Riddle'' me this
#46shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 5:54:11 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
only annoying brats need online in every game . real players like me started in the 80's with nintendo. there wasn't any online and it was good this way.

only thing i can say to this pathetic facebook generation is : ....nothing. waste of time.

Say u say you're saying nothing..then say waste of time

right
---
#47Moocow123450Posted 6/26/2013 5:54:13 AM
I have to agree that I'm pretty disappointing in the lack of online play for most games. I mean, there are some genres that won't go over well because of how well you guys need to plan together (and the fact that no one ever uses the wii speak. I don't even know if that works with the wiiu). But platformers aren't one of them. I think, as long as friend codes exist or some sort of ranking system (last thing I want is having a troll :/; believe me, I ran into enough of those in Dark Moon), I think it will end up going well.
---
3DS friend Code: 0516-7267-8112 PM me if added
I choose you! Miltank!
#48gameG3ni3Posted 6/26/2013 5:55:14 AM
shaunme posted...
gameG3ni3 posted...
shaunme posted...

I'm curious...what fanboyism is off the charts?? Single player games fanboyism, since that was both the subject and basis of my post?

Or are you still stuck in the you against the board mode? If that's the case, remember that if you disappeared and never posted another thing ever again on this board, no one would miss you and 99% of the people wouldn't even notice. You're not special...the sooner you realize that the better off you'll be.
---
NNID: Xenteros
#49StarBladeEdgePosted 6/26/2013 6:01:34 AM
casuals....''sigh''
---
''Riddle'' me this
#50Companion_Cube_Posted 6/26/2013 6:04:08 AM
shaunme posted...

Nsmbu
Nslbu
pikmin 3
3d world
nintendo land
sonic lost world

NSMBU - That would be utter hell without voice chat
NSLU - Even more so than NSMBU
Pikmin 3 - I haven't seen enough of it's mode to tell.
3D World - Same as the other Mario games
Nintendo Land - It wouldn't be as fun online
Lost World - See Pikmin 3