Blaming the wrong people....

#41AstralFrostPosted 6/30/2013 1:40:53 AM
I told you guys I'm happy to discuss the issues of other companies on their respective boards but right now we're on this board so stop trying to obfuscate the issue with off topic posts. None of your excuses make Nintendo's actions acceptable so stop pretending they're not at fault.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#42BuretsuPosted 6/30/2013 1:41:55 AM
AstralFrost posted...
I told you guys I'm happy to discuss the issues of other companies on their respective boards but right now we're on this board so stop trying to obfuscate the issue with off topic posts. None of your excuses make Nintendo's actions acceptable so stop pretending they're not at fault.

Maybe you should stop using your irrational hatred of Nintendo to make an issue of something like slavery that you just don't care about.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#43AstralFrostPosted 6/30/2013 1:45:06 AM
Buretsu posted...
AstralFrost posted...

Maybe you should stop using your irrational hatred of Nintendo to make an issue of something like slavery that you just don't care about.

I don't hate Nintendo and this is a real issue. In fact, its only Nintendo fans at this stage who have said they don't care about what Nintendo has supported.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#44BuretsuPosted 6/30/2013 1:46:54 AM
AstralFrost posted...
Buretsu posted...
AstralFrost posted...

I don't hate Nintendo and this is a real issue. In fact, its only Nintendo fans at this stage who have said they don't care about what Nintendo has supported.

Your every post drips with misguided Nintendo hate. And, yes, it's an issue, but don't pretend you give a crap about it beyond posting "Shame on all of you!" with your iPad or whatever, or Like'ing a Facebook status.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#45manmousePosted 6/30/2013 1:47:16 AM
AstralFrost posted...

it's not about discussing the issues.

there is no Nestle board. i don't feel you need to criticize them.

the fact is YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CRITICIZE WHAT YOU SUPPORT

you support these practices. you support them. stop acting like you believe they're wrong. this isn't about video game consoles, this is about everything you own.

YOU SUPPORT THESE PRACTICES
you support these practices. i find it hard to believe that you have pulled your support from 99% of clothing manufacturers, cell phone companies, most food corporations, shoe companies outside of quirky vegan domestic manufacturers, etc.

you have no right to criticize ANY company for it, because you support it.

if you stop supporting it, then yeah criticize away. but i know you won't go freegan, therefore you have no right to hurl accusations at acts that you willingly support.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b18HMqJW5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt1-XWiMveY
#46mikebrand83Posted 6/30/2013 2:14:45 AM
AstralFrost posted...

Oh please! If you truly cared about the issue anywhere as deeply as you pretend to care, instead of only caring because Nintendo was in the firing line, and would truly boycott any company with any involvement with these practices...

... You wouldn't even be online to complain about it.