Think we'll get a Bayonetta port for Wii U?

#1The_Shadow_LinkPosted 6/26/2013 10:52:03 AM
Introduce the series to all the Wii people that didn't play the first game so they can get into the series. Offer it up at a discount price ($20-40) and include an exclusive demo to Bayonetta 2 along with it. Vastly help improve the sales of the sequel. What do you think?
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#2Numbuh100Posted 6/26/2013 10:56:41 AM
Yep. Bayonetta 1 confirmed.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#3b1gt0nePosted 6/26/2013 10:57:16 AM
I'm down.
#4Starwars4JPosted 6/26/2013 10:59:33 AM
Numbuh100 posted...
Yep. Bayonetta 1 confirmed.

I don't recall seeing that confirmed anywhere. Source?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#5Prince ShondronaiPosted 6/26/2013 11:01:00 AM
That'd be nice. I never finished the first one on 360, so I'd take another crack at it if I could download it to my Wii U for a fair price.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#6SegavsCapcomPosted 6/26/2013 11:05:01 AM
I think that's up to Sega. But as long as they take time to iron out the kinks (long loading times and whatnot), I'd be down.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#77lightsXIIIPosted 6/26/2013 11:39:50 AM
Yes it's very likely Nintendo owns the rights to Bayonetta and they defintely aren't going to give that up anytime soon. So if Bayonetta was re-released it would be on the Wii U (Or the 3DS.)
---
...In a Sexual way...
Chrom, Lucina, Shulk, Megaman, Toon Zelda for SSB4
#8RoccoRedPosted 6/26/2013 11:41:52 AM
if they do this, I can finally get rid of my 360 for a WiiU! XD
---
Xbox: KeroTenu
PSN: Omagiri_Dragon
#9Soanevalcke6Posted 6/26/2013 11:43:45 AM(edited)
7lightsXIII posted...
Yes it's very likely Nintendo owns the rights to Bayonetta and they defintely aren't going to give that up anytime soon. So if Bayonetta was re-released it would be on the Wii U (Or the 3DS.)

Nintendo only owns the Rights to Bayo 2. Sega can do what every they want with Bayo 1 and any Future Bayonetta game that Nintendo doesn't fund.

But I seriously hope they put Bayonetta 1 on the eshop. I dont want to be forced to play the S***ty PS3 version.
---
Prime Corruption humanizes aliens better than Other M humanizes humans.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
#107lightsXIIIPosted 6/26/2013 11:57:34 AM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
7lightsXIII posted...

Nintendo only owns the Rights to Bayo 2. Sega can do what every they want with Bayo 1 and any Future Bayonetta game that Nintendo doesn't fund.

But I seriously hope they put Bayonetta 1 on the eshop. I dont want to be forced to play the S***ty PS3 version.

I know that. But I don't think that is the case. Sega dropped Bayo 2 like it was nothing so Nintendo had to come in and fund and publish the game. So maybe it's up to Nintendo to give up rights for Bayo 2 if any future bayonetta game was to be on any other console.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Chrom, Lucina, Shulk, Megaman, Toon Zelda for SSB4