Think we'll get a Bayonetta port for Wii U?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Think we'll get a Bayonetta port for Wii U?
3 years ago#1
Introduce the series to all the Wii people that didn't play the first game so they can get into the series. Offer it up at a discount price ($20-40) and include an exclusive demo to Bayonetta 2 along with it. Vastly help improve the sales of the sequel. What do you think?
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
3 years ago#2
Yep. Bayonetta 1 confirmed.
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
3 years ago#3
I'm down.
3 years ago#4
Numbuh100 posted...
Yep. Bayonetta 1 confirmed.

I don't recall seeing that confirmed anywhere. Source?
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
3 years ago#5
That'd be nice. I never finished the first one on 360, so I'd take another crack at it if I could download it to my Wii U for a fair price.
One of us. One of us. One of us.
3 years ago#6
I think that's up to Sega. But as long as they take time to iron out the kinks (long loading times and whatnot), I'd be down.
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3 years ago#7
Yes it's very likely Nintendo owns the rights to Bayonetta and they defintely aren't going to give that up anytime soon. So if Bayonetta was re-released it would be on the Wii U (Or the 3DS.)
...In a Sexual way...
Chrom, Lucina, Shulk, Megaman, Toon Zelda for SSB4
3 years ago#8
if they do this, I can finally get rid of my 360 for a WiiU! XD
Xbox: KeroTenu
PSN: Omagiri_Dragon
3 years ago#9
7lightsXIII posted...
Yes it's very likely Nintendo owns the rights to Bayonetta and they defintely aren't going to give that up anytime soon. So if Bayonetta was re-released it would be on the Wii U (Or the 3DS.)

Nintendo only owns the Rights to Bayo 2. Sega can do what every they want with Bayo 1 and any Future Bayonetta game that Nintendo doesn't fund.

But I seriously hope they put Bayonetta 1 on the eshop. I dont want to be forced to play the S***ty PS3 version.
Prime Corruption humanizes aliens better than Other M humanizes humans.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
3 years ago#10
Soanevalcke6 posted...
7lightsXIII posted...

Nintendo only owns the Rights to Bayo 2. Sega can do what every they want with Bayo 1 and any Future Bayonetta game that Nintendo doesn't fund.

But I seriously hope they put Bayonetta 1 on the eshop. I dont want to be forced to play the S***ty PS3 version.

I know that. But I don't think that is the case. Sega dropped Bayo 2 like it was nothing so Nintendo had to come in and fund and publish the game. So maybe it's up to Nintendo to give up rights for Bayo 2 if any future bayonetta game was to be on any other console.
...In a Sexual way...
Chrom, Lucina, Shulk, Megaman, Toon Zelda for SSB4
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Think we'll get a Bayonetta port for Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived