If we get a Super Mario RPG 2

#1Soanevalcke6Posted 6/26/2013 5:31:54 PM
As in, A Mario RPG not set in the Paper Mario or Mario & Luigi Universe, but still made by Alpha Dream (Which is pretty much Everyone who worked on the first SMRPG).

If we get a Super Mario RPG, it should definitely be based on the Galaxy Games and their characters (Maybe even a retelling of them). It shouldn't have Geno or Mallow (Though they could make some Cameos if Squeenix was willing), and if it retells Galaxy (But more expanded story wise), No playable Bowser or Peach. Your partners could be like, Lubba, and some original characters too (Please not a generic toad). I would also prefer no Luigi because I don't want it to get too similar to Mario & Luigi, but it wouldn't be the end of the world.
---
Prime Corruption humanizes aliens better than Other M humanizes humans.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
#2Starwars4JPosted 6/26/2013 5:46:31 PM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
If we get a Super Mario RPG, it should definitely be based on the Galaxy Games and their characters (Maybe even a retelling of them). It shouldn't have Geno

Wait. Let me get this straight. You want the new game to be based on the Galaxy games. The games around the NPCs being ****ing stars. And you don't want a character to return who was a ****ing star?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#3Ghost_BeastPosted 6/26/2013 5:48:23 PM
If we got a Super Mario RPG 2, I would literally be doing backflips, in the street, nakeds.
#4big_pimperPosted 6/26/2013 5:52:17 PM
would buy
---
Keep Hustlin' Cus
PC+Wii U Master Race
#5plasmatic5Posted 6/26/2013 6:36:16 PM
Ghost_Beast posted...
If we got a Super Mario RPG 2, I would literally be doing backflips, in the street, nakeds.

This is making me want Super Mario RPG 2 less and less...

And no, it should not be based off of Galaxy. It should retain the "Bowser is not a villain" aspect though. We don't need to have Bowser and Peach be party members, but it'd be nice to have. Honestly, I think if they were to make a new one (which is highly unlikely), I would like to see each party member be able to be the party leader and have some kind of different ability in the levels. For instance, if Peach were a party leader, she could float for a little while. Bowser could breath fire. Mallow's crying would make it rain, causing ponds to fill up with water. Geno could cut obstacles down. It'd be nice to have a bit more puzzle in the levels.

We don't need Geno and Mallow, but I agree, it'd be nice to see them again in some way. I think it shouldn't take place in the Mushroom Kingdom though, but we could see them in a new place with a new foe. Perhaps, the new foe has something to do with the Star Road, though, and we learn that Smithy was actually just a henchman of his. (It was the Chancellor, let's face it).
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#6longlivemegamanPosted 6/26/2013 6:43:18 PM
ummm... I'll just leave this here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNW6X-D8Jw8

Super Mario RPG 2 = PAPER Mario.
---
Don't hope for a new GOOD Megaman game. In the end it's only going to get cancelled.
R.I.P. MML3, MMU and Rockman Online... Wii U: Legendary_Mario
#7Ghost_BeastPosted 6/26/2013 6:48:05 PM
plasmatic5 posted...
This is making me want Super Mario RPG 2 less and less...

...or more. Ya know, because, less is more.

longlivemegaman posted...

LOL NO!

That's a huge insult to Super Mario RPG.
#8Soanevalcke6(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 6:48:54 PM
longlivemegaman posted...

Oh geez it's not like a addressed that I meant not Paper Mario in the first sentence of my post. Don't try to tell a Paper Mario fan something that even many none Paper Mario fans know.
---
Prime Corruption humanizes aliens better than Other M humanizes humans.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
#9deathwave21Posted 6/26/2013 6:48:59 PM
And it should definitely feature Link as a party member.
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
#10ZBug_Posted 6/26/2013 7:10:04 PM
I want Bowser and Toadstool (Peach) back as party members. And the addition of Luigi.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)