If we get a Super Mario RPG 2

#11TalentedMPosted 6/26/2013 9:10:32 PM
There would be no reason to not have Bowser or Peach as party members.

I would buy a new Super Mario RPG even if all it was was s*** in a box though. It is my favorite game of all time.....
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#12SCCAN85Posted 6/26/2013 11:50:11 PM
Since it's the year of Luigi they should make a Super Luigi RPG, but not a remake of the original but with Luigi swapped in ... though that game was so amazing I would definitely replay it like that.
---
PSN: Canqb5
Chargers, Clippers,Kings (NHL), and I guess Padres
#13JirynPosted 6/27/2013 12:14:39 AM(edited)
Watch this, it might enlighten you
http://youtu.be/BckM0G9QFhA?t=1m40s.

Paper WAS Super Mario RPG 2...
However Square wouldn't let them use the name and assets.. so they turned it to Mario Story.
---
Mewtwo_Soul: "You can't trust a smile from Sony, but you'd better watch your back after shaking Microsoft's hand."
#14CrystalKing5426Posted 6/29/2013 9:22:33 PM
Marblesbunbun posted...
Watch this, it might enlighten you
http://youtu.be/BckM0G9QFhA?t=1m40s.

Paper WAS Super Mario RPG 2...
However Square wouldn't let them use the name and assets.. so they turned it to Mario Story.

Came here to say this.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Evil King of the Zelda Wii U Board
#15imameliaPosted 6/29/2013 10:35:08 PM
WAS. Not is. It's not called "Super Mario RPG 2" even in Japan, it plays almost nothing like Super Mario RPG, and it looks completely different. (Doesn't help that, if you ask me, Paper Mario kind of sucks and doesn't deserve to be its sequel anyway...) Though I would love it if we did get a Super Mario RPG 2, either for the Wii U or 3DS. Mario and Peach at least should return as playable characters, and I'd like to see them make Luigi and even Yoshi playable. Naturally, there would be some new characters as well.
#16LordBowserPosted 7/2/2013 8:35:01 PM
So you want a Super Mario RPG 2 that doesn't include Geno and Mallow? What? Why even have it then? Sorry but I don't support your version of this idea at all.

I'd enjoy a Super Mario RPG 2, but it sounds more like Super Mario Galaxy RPG and that just doesn't impress me even slightly. If it took some characteristics from it, sure that might be okay, but it should be it's own game completely unrelated to any other sub-genre within Mario except by coincidence.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#17dante2k5Posted 7/2/2013 10:43:40 PM
You want a SMRPG 2, but not set in the original SMRPG universe? Why bother? They already made alternate Mario RPG series', two in fact. If they were to ditch THOSE Mario RPG series' to return to the original, it would be because of that world and its characters.

Otherwise, there's no point. Just stick with Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi.

That said, I DO wish they'd work something out with Square and return to that world with all those characters and locations and such. I miss it all.