Any good beat 'em ups on the way for the Wii U?

#171orcus_snakePosted 7/18/2013 11:09:21 AM
So...I'm supposed to go back to krismus 2028 to SAVE DA WURLD

But the flowchart is still the same, the earliest I can go back to is when I meet Akane right before the antimatter explosions.

What gives? :S
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#172IokuaPosted 7/18/2013 12:04:58 PM
There should be an extra chart sitting somewhere on the screen, below the full chart I think, if you've finished all of them. If not, then finish the rest of the story lines... and then see why I was all "Daaammiiit, I want my sequel!"

Yar, bought SMTIV, got my $30 eshop credit. :D
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#173orcus_snakePosted 7/18/2013 12:26:09 PM
I have all 9 endings, went back in time and then went forward again into the "spare" body, talked to tenmyoji and quark about going back to "home" talked to clover and alice about going back not only as their conscience but along with the physical body and then went Phi talked about not being able to tell me stuff cause it would **** up the timelines, then talked to Akane and that was it.

The last conversation with akani is the lowest point in the flow chart while the conversation with the younger akane is the earliest I've got on the flowchart, no other "?" are available.
---
#174IokuaPosted 7/18/2013 2:18:27 PM
Then you've finished the game and wandered into sequel territory. If you've got all the endings, gone through the new storyline sections and been told about how the virus started, then you've got everything. Going back in time is for Zero Escape 3 and is the reason why I'm so gung ho for a sequel.
---
#175orcus_snakePosted 7/18/2013 3:11:05 PM
Bahh, i liked 999 better.
---
#176IokuaPosted 7/18/2013 5:06:58 PM
I'm looking forward to ZE3 for one main reason; so that heartless **** Akane gets her what for. Abandons Junpei, whose abilities are so powerful that without any training they literally dampen the abilities of those around him, to play super hero after the events of 999? Never occurs to her that he'd be more useful with her than out in the world suffering... ruins 999's conclusion for me.
---
#177orcus_snakePosted 7/18/2013 9:51:02 PM
As much as I **** on 999 back when I played it for certain inconsistencies, I can aprecciate all the effort that the author put in that project, managing 9 people and the math that takes for them to be in certain rooms for certain events to happen in a branching set of paths is nothign short of amazing, especially when you consider stuff like how June's bracalet number could very well have been zero instead of 6 and the math would still have worked, among other tiny details of the sort.

Also, I do not think any twist they can come up with can top the mind blowing realisation that the bottom screen was always a screen to the past and how the final puzzle had you turn the DS upside-down in order to explicitly make it clear for slow people like and literally mind**** us.

But yeah, **** Akane and **** them for literally dropping Santa like for absolutely no reason and making Junpei a completely different person.
---
#178IokuaPosted 7/19/2013 12:36:56 AM
Santa and Junpei will both be appearing in ZE3, so they weren't dropped completely. Fan theories are that Santa dies during the events of the viral breakout on the test base to explain him out of ZE2.

SMTIV is instantly better than every other SMT I've played of late simply because you can save anywhere and the environments are slightly less barren halls of emptiness so far. :P
---
#179IokuaPosted 7/19/2013 2:27:57 PM
http://kotaku.com/the-legend-of-korra-book-two-airs-this-september-842216818

****ing AWESOME LOOKING.
---
#180orcus_snakePosted 7/21/2013 12:25:06 AM
Shadow Teddie...Okay.
---