So I caught my dog browsing the internet on the gamepad...

#1PUNCHOUT1116Posted 6/27/2013 12:00:24 PM
Lol I laid the gamepad on the coffee table next to the couch for a bit, and when I came back I saw him rubbing his paw across the screen.

My best guess it that he touched it once out of curiosity, and saw that the picture on the screen "moved" when he did this. With his attention firmly in grasp by the gamepad, he proceeded to do this a few more times as I came in the room and watched him for a bit.

The screen itself is fine, so I guess he used a gentle paw, but god only knows what he was looking at...
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2splodeymissilePosted 6/27/2013 12:03:42 PM
A way to bury his bone.

what?!
---
One can not help but imagine Microsoft as being ran by a thousand Homer Simpsons. -Obturator
#3PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 12:10:40 PM
splodeymissile posted...
A way to bury his bone.

what?!

bahahaha
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#4BuretsuPosted 6/27/2013 12:12:40 PM
Check your browser history for "Barely Legal B***** Vol. 3"
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#5R_HunterPosted 6/27/2013 12:16:17 PM
splodeymissile posted...
A way to bury his bone.

what?!

+1000 internetz

I can't really follow the other two posts, but i'll try.

He was googling the definition of "doggy style", assuming it was some form of clothing...

He now knows the awful truth.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#6DiscostewSMPosted 6/27/2013 12:19:51 PM
Only one paw was on the Gamepad? What was he doing with his other paw?
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#7PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 12:26:01 PM
Oh man, all of these responses are friggin hilarious XD
---
#8splodeymissilePosted 6/27/2013 12:28:27 PM
His attention wasn't the only thing firmly in grasp.
---
One can not help but imagine Microsoft as being ran by a thousand Homer Simpsons. -Obturator
#9R_HunterPosted 6/27/2013 12:31:46 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
Only one paw was on the Gamepad? What was he doing with his other paw?

Playing with his toy.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#10PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 12:32:15 PM
splodeymissile posted...
His attention wasn't the only thing firmly in grasp.

Bahahaha oh man, you guys are hilarious
---