Buy it, Rent it, or F*** it: Game & Wario

#21Rasputin77Posted 7/3/2013 4:51:28 AM
I say buy it - it's worth the $40. Heck, it's worth it just to have another reason to boot up this dusty hunk of junk.

**reads rest of thread... smh...**

TC, instead of just chiming in with their own opinion, 1/4 of the users have to nitpick and analyze YOUR choice, and how it isn't "valid" in their eyes, lol. What a generation of petulant, self-important people we have here.

Man, you have really poor taste.

That's the consensus on the PS3 board about TC as well.

Are parents not teaching their children how f***ing opinions work these days!? I mean, did they just give up because most of you refuse to learn, or...? Seriously, HOW do people f*** up the concept of opinions so often!? I see it in other forums too... it's downright depressing.

Opinions become invalid when they disagree with your own?

They're children. That's how children think, without proper parental supervision and guidance.
---
The irony of GameFAQs: http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
"Label everyone into groups to make the world easier to understand" - Your parents.
#22horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 6:01:18 PM
LordBowser posted...
So you find more about the game you like then dislike, and that warrants a **** it?

Sounds like your opinion isn't the only problem with these reviews.

The negatives outweigh the positives

it's not about the number of negatives

it's about what is negative about the game
---
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com
#23lionheart5656Posted 7/3/2013 6:37:27 PM
You guys have some serious problems.

If you don't like his opinion, you can just move on.

Wow check that out. Logic.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#24JMC611Posted 7/3/2013 7:15:05 PM
senelcoolidge_ posted...
10 positives
6 negatives

= a **** it?

yeah, that doesn't sit right with me.

Most of the positives were weak-sauce and most of the negatives were fairly strong points.
It makes sense to me.
#25UFOLochePosted 7/3/2013 7:22:30 PM
JMC611 posted...
senelcoolidge_ posted...
10 positives
6 negatives

= a **** it?

Most of the positives were weak-sauce and most of the negatives were fairly strong points.
It makes sense to me.

Nintendrone logic:More means it's better. But it's about quality, not quantity. That's what I've noticed. Not saying Senel is a nintendrone, mind you.

I don't mind his opinion, I'm just REALLY curious how a game for 30$(Anarchy Reigns) is a **** it.
---
NNID:UFOLoche Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!
#26horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 7:23:55 PM
UFOLoche posted...
JMC611 posted...
senelcoolidge_ posted...
10 positives
6 negatives

= a **** it?

It makes sense to me.

Nintendrone logic:More means it's better. But it's about quality, not quantity. That's what I've noticed. Not saying Senel is a nintendrone, mind you.

I don't mind his opinion, I'm just REALLY curious how a game for 30$(Anarchy Reigns) is a **** it.

Game & Wario is a $40 budget game as well, and I also gave it a low score.

The reason being that I rarely take price into account. A game is either good to me or bad to me, regardless of how much it costs.
---
www.cheatmasters.com
#27UFOLochePosted 7/3/2013 7:25:48 PM
horror_spooky posted...

The reason being that I rarely take price into account. A game is either good to me or bad to me, regardless of how much it costs.

Sure, but while Anarchy Reigns was a budget game, it was also a title with a great online. If you're a single player type of guy, I could see why you'd say **** it, but that's like passing up fighting games because the single player content is light.
---
Legends never die!
#28horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 7:26:49 PM
UFOLoche posted...
horror_spooky posted...

Sure, but while Anarchy Reigns was a budget game, it was also a title with a great online. If you're a single player type of guy, I could see why you'd say **** it, but that's like passing up fighting games because the single player content is light.

Aye, but I didn't enjoy the online or much anything else when it came to that game.

Different strokes for different folks and all that
---
www.cheatmasters.com
#29UFOLochePosted 7/3/2013 7:28:23 PM
horror_spooky posted...

Aye, but I didn't enjoy the online or much anything else when it came to that game.

I understand that perfectly, I was just curious why exactly you said **** it. Trust me, I know AR isn't for everyone.
---
Legends never die!
#30horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 10:42:13 PM
UFOLoche posted...
horror_spooky posted...

I understand that perfectly, I was just curious why exactly you said **** it. Trust me, I know AR isn't for everyone.

Well, it's been a while since I played it, so I don't remember exactly why I didn't like it.

The SP really burned me out and by the time I go to the multiplayer, I was just sick of it all I guess.
---
www.cheatmasters.com