VC games playable of wii u gamepad?

#1szunegaPosted 6/28/2013 12:05:24 PM
Just wondering.
---
The Wii and the NES had the most amount of shovelware ever.
#2nickvd8Posted 6/28/2013 12:06:23 PM
Wii U VC games can be played on the gamepad, Wii VC games cannot unless upgraded to the Wii U version.
---
We need Castlevania: Bloodlines on Wii U VC.
#3DiscostewSMPosted 6/28/2013 12:06:53 PM
Only Wii U VC games. Wii VC are limited to Wii mode, which the Gamepad does not have access to.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#4NovaLevossidaPosted 6/28/2013 12:07:00 PM
And you can't upgrade your titles until the Wii U versions are officially released to everyone, so get used to waiting around on that. :/
---
Sig under construction.
#5szunega(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 12:10:06 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
And you can't upgrade your titles until the Wii U versions are officially released to everyone, so get used to waiting around on that. :/

Wii U versions? like for example if I port over mario64, there will be an update to play it on the gamepad?
---
#6NovaLevossidaPosted 6/28/2013 12:11:45 PM
szunega posted...
NovaLevossida posted...

Wii U versions? like for example if I port over mario64, there will be an update to play it on the gamepad?

How it was explained to me is that there will be an update eventually for you, but you can't update that until Mario 64 is released on the Wii U's VC for sale, and that has no release date at the present, so you're probably looking at next year at the earliest since no N64 games have gone up yet if I recall correctly. Each game you'll have to wait until it comes out on the Wii U's VC. There's also an upgrade fee, and they haven't revealed the N64 upgrade fee pricing yet I think.
---
Sig under construction.
#7szunega(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 12:19:36 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
szunega posted...
NovaLevossida posted...

How it was explained to me is that there will be an update eventually for you, but you can't update that until Mario 64 is released on the Wii U's VC for sale, and that has no release date at the present, so you're probably looking at next year at the earliest since no N64 games have gone up yet if I recall correctly. Each game you'll have to wait until it comes out on the Wii U's VC. There's also an upgrade fee, and they haven't revealed the N64 upgrade fee pricing yet I think.

oh ok,thanks.
---