Super Smash Bros. for Wii U..

#31GamespohtPosted 6/30/2013 2:44:47 PM
plasticman13 posted...
overkillwfo1978 posted...
The graphics card in my PC costs twice as much as that handheld thing you play on. Trust me, if you were to see my gaming setup in action, you would throw that XL on the ground and stomp on it in disgust. Spend some money, quality is worth it. Fact is Smash Bros. on the Wii U is going to look and sound 1000X better on my system than it will yours. If the Wii U is "outdated" than the 3ds XL is 2 generations ago.

And now we have people comparing a handheld to a high end gaming PC. Lol, I think I've seen everything from this board; the desperation of people to justify their WiiU purchase is hysterical.

So you want the Lower quality, less powerful version of Smash Bros, rather than getting the HD, maximum version on Wii U, kay, makes sense to me.

and what justifies your reason for getting a PS4?, i don't see it having any must-haves compared to the Wii U right now, i think SSBU will sell more Wii U's than it will for the 3DS
---
''No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me''-Sonic The Hedgehog
I am Gamespot's Unofficial Mascot....Love Me.
#32Ghost-inZeShellPosted 6/30/2013 3:03:37 PM
Only buying Wii U version.
---
What is red, blue yellow, purple, white, pink, rock, and can fly?
#33R109Ver2Posted 6/30/2013 6:05:49 PM
Going to be buying a Wii U copy and two 3DS copies... My fiancee wants her own for her 3ds (makes sense to me... >.>)
---
Duodecim is not just a game, it is a lifestyle. My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/zerobutton1342
Proudly mains Gilgamesh.