Nintendo hates their less popular series like F-Zero and Paper Mario.

#1Scarecrow1711Posted 6/28/2013 7:11:44 PM
Seriously. F-Zero GX is one of the greatest racing games of all time if not the greatest. Metroid is a space series that has the potential to stand up to the likes of Halo(or what's left of it) and maybe Mass Effect. The first two Paper Mario games were downright amazing and SPM was a good entry as well. PM SS is garbage. I could go on and on at how great the less popular series are but that's not why I made this topic.

I made this topic to point out how Nintendo continues to mistreat their other franchises that aren't named Super Mario whatever or Zelda. Let's be honest here, how much potential do you guys see in another Super Mario game compared to a new and improved F-Zero with online? How about a new Metroid game or a new Paper Mario game that returned to its original roots? Kirby Air Ride 2 anyone?
Star Fox? *cough*Mother3remake*cough*.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NX_vcjZmQ9w
#2GoombaXPosted 6/28/2013 7:13:01 PM
Nintendo see's the demand for F -zero but dont know how to go about making it better.
---
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: LoZ: MM, MvC 2, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Last of Us
#3RahzarXPosted 6/28/2013 7:16:21 PM
Ohhh TC... I can't wait till you wake up and realize your opinion doesn't matter.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#4Oni_TaedoPosted 6/28/2013 7:23:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5The_SchoolistPosted 6/28/2013 7:47:04 PM(edited)
It's just Nintendo. Just don't get your hopes up too high. For F-Zero, literally all they have to do is make the first one to actually have 30 person multiplayer. That's all. It's a racing game. No crazy new gimmicks. Unless they want to step up and make the tracks more amazing, that's an option too. But I have zero hope. At least I know they'll make some of the games I want.

And same with Kirby Air Ride 2. It'd be perfect for 3DS imo. And, idk the limitations, but Top Ride mode could be pretty cool if it was an option to race them using AR. Sounds like the literal ONLY thing that's perfect for actually touching AR ever again...
---
PC, Deluxe Wii U, and Pikachu 3DS XL
#6Scarecrow1711(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 7:46:01 PM
RahzarX posted...
Ohhh TC... I can't wait till you wake up and realize your opinion doesn't matter.

I never said it did? Are you still learning how to read?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NX_vcjZmQ9w
#7Tsutarja495Posted 6/28/2013 8:00:48 PM
There's less popular, and then there's just a complete lack of demand. I'm talking about F-Zero, look at the last few games it had. GX sold 650k, GP sold 160k, and the Japanese exclusive Climax didn't even get 10k. If they are to bring it back, they need to find a way to make it more relevant.
#8RahzarXPosted 6/28/2013 8:41:21 PM
Scarecrow1711 posted...
RahzarX posted...

I never said it did? Are you still learning how to read?

They're all gonna laugh at you.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#9jbilly12Posted 6/28/2013 8:54:59 PM
i think we can all agree that the title to this topic is a little sensationalist and inaccurate....
i have no other thoughts on the matter.
#10Frost_LASERPosted 6/28/2013 9:07:45 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
GoombaX posted...
Nintendo see's the demand for F -zero but dont know how to go about making it better.

It's simple.
Make it faster.
Bring back Death Race.
Bring back the stage editor.
Add that stupid ass online gimmick.
Bright visuals.
Hard ass gameplay (but add in a "beginner" mode, for those puss... er, um... "new" players).

Forza Motorsport's level of paint customization.