Nintendo hates their less popular series like F-Zero and Paper Mario.

#31GoombaXPosted 6/28/2013 10:30:35 PM
Frost_LASER posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
GoombaX posted...
Nintendo see's the demand for F -zero but dont know how to go about making it better.

It's simple.
Make it faster.
Bring back Death Race.
Bring back the stage editor.
Add that stupid ass online gimmick.
Bright visuals.
Hard ass gameplay (but add in a "beginner" mode, for those puss... er, um... "new" players).

Forza Motorsport's level of paint customization.

hell guys send them the ideas. Seriously
---
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: LoZ: MM, MvC 2, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Last of Us
#32GloryChaosPosted 6/28/2013 10:37:50 PM
Scarecrow1711 posted...
RahzarX posted...
Scarecrow1711 posted...
GG. Nintendo fanboys are still as I remember them to be.

Please, tell us more about how you should run Nintendo.

Give every series a fair chance.

F-Zero was given a fair chance. They pushed GX hard as hell and launches an anime the same year to promote the F-Zero series. Then GX tanked in sales (less than 400k worldwide in its entire lifetime). And the next two gba F-Zero games sold like trash as well. They tried multiple times. Not once since the SNES did an F-Zero game sell well at all.

That's all I'm going to say. You can think what you want of the other series you want sequels for. But they certainly tried with F-Zero.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#33TalentedMPosted 6/28/2013 10:39:29 PM
GloryChaos posted...

F-Zero was given a fair chance. They pushed GX hard as hell and launches an anime the same year to promote the F-Zero series. Then GX tanked in sales (less than 400k worldwide in its entire lifetime). And the next two gba F-Zero games sold like trash as well. They tried multiple times. Not once since the SNES did an F-Zero game sell well at all.

That's all I'm going to say. You can think what you want of the other series you want sequels for. But they certainly tried with F-Zero.

QFT

This is my exact reaction to the whole "F-Zero" crap people are spewing.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#34AhnoldDoodPosted 6/28/2013 10:40:10 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
ITT: If a company doesn't release a game in a series with extremely poor sales or makes a bad game by mistake, they hate the series.

Last I checked, PM64 and TTYD sold over a million each.

Last I checked, the first part was referring to F-Zero.