Does anyone here even want kingdom hearts 3 on Wii U?

#41FayeLadyPosted 7/6/2013 4:12:56 AM
Bloodychess posted...
plasmatic5 posted...
Warmonger222 posted...
At first, I figured that I might buy it on PS4 if it doesnt come out on Wii U. But now that theyve revealed that it will be on XBox One as well, I absolutely refuse to buy it on anything other than the Wii U because I will not support a company taking a big PISS on probably almost half their fanbase.

So yes TC, I would very much like KH3 on the Wii U.

I'm confused. How did they "take a piss" on half their fanbase by putting the game also on the Xbox? Are you one of those whiney 15 year olds that cried foul when SE made FF 13 multiplatform as well? It's not like the PS owners aren't getting it. And since SE doesn't have any specific ties to a console (unlike Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony) and did not have any contract to breach, they weren't doing anything wrong (legally or to the fans). The same thing is going on with KH. If the game sells well on the Xbone, then nothing bad will have come out of the series going multiplatform, which it already had since many of the spin-offs were on Nintendo handhelds.

Answered your own question

It would be a much bigger insult to fans if the Xbone and PS4 versions had to be limited so a Wii U version can exist. Many of us have been waiting for the game since finishing the KH2, so we deserve the best games they are willing to make.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#42AstralFrostPosted 7/6/2013 4:13:47 AM
I'll be getting Kingdom Hearts 3 on the superior PS4 so no need for a Wii U version.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself