Nintendo's Wii U eShop > PSN

#1Numbuh100Posted 6/29/2013 10:29:13 AM
2 free games from PSN for $5 every month?

Nintendo does a weekly on Wii U for like .20 - .30 promotion. Hell, Metroid was even for .30. PSN doesn't give more than just 2 free games. Wii U got the discounts below PSN+'s monthly price and they're more worthy games than PSN's games.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2
#2GodofLazinessPosted 6/29/2013 10:34:38 AM
Technically it's not free, the moment you stop paying, those "free" games are gone.
---
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair
#3The_Shadow_LinkPosted 6/29/2013 10:38:46 AM(edited)
Yes, because Sony never does sales on their game. Ever.

Just went online. There's a PS One sale going on right now. PS1 going for 1.

And it's 5 free games a month as well. Plus the 10 games from the last 2 months. And 3 Free games for the whole year.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#4MercurysMessagePosted 6/29/2013 10:39:51 AM
Actually it's $50 a year, and it is supported on ps3/4 and vita and there are lots of discounts. Stop being such a fanboy.
---
"And don't criticize what you can't understand"
#5Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 10:41:01 AM
MercurysMessage posted...
Actually it's $50 a year, and it is supported on ps3/4 and vita and there are lots of discounts. Stop being such a fanboy.

You too.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2
#6MercurysMessagePosted 6/29/2013 10:42:53 AM
Numbuh100 posted...

You too.

I'm not being a fanboy, I'm telling you how you are wrong, if anything they are more similar. you made the topic fanboy.
---
"And don't criticize what you can't understand"
#7GodofLazinessPosted 6/29/2013 10:43:10 AM

Whereas online access is free on the Wii U. It amaze me how people are willing to double pay for internet access. Main reason why I never bought an Xbox360.
---
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair
#8Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 10:44:05 AM
GodofLaziness posted...

Whereas online access is free on the Wii U. It amaze me how people are willing to double pay for internet access. Main reason why I never bought an Xbox360.

That too.
---
#9The_Shadow_LinkPosted 6/29/2013 10:55:45 AM
GodofLaziness posted...

Now tell me any Good online games Nintendo are providing with their online service? Third Party games have limited online (Injustice doesn't have Lobbies for goodness sake) and games that could have online like Super Mario 3D World have it shockingly lacking. I want to defend it more. But it's really bad at present. It's not even comparable to PS3 online, which is free to play online multiplayer. PS4 (and the XBONE) are going to expand on they current online systems, whilst Nintendo is just going to remain behind.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#10enigmamjPosted 6/29/2013 11:01:52 AM
While I like PS plus, I despise trying to shop for games on PSN. The layout is a mess, and logging on and browsing can be painfully slow at times. Plus I sometimes get error messages and booted off the Store.