Nintendo's Wii U eShop > PSN

#31Ryan SiPosted 6/29/2013 5:50:16 PM
Wii U online > PSN is probably one of the dumbest statements I've heard in awhile. Everyone with a brain knows PSN and XBL are miles and miles ahead of anything Nintendo has done with their "network."
---
Currently Playing: Pikmin 2 (Wii), Pandora's Tower (Wii), Super Meat Boy (PC)
#32Oni_TaedoPosted 6/29/2013 6:08:38 PM
Ryan Si posted...
Wii U online > PSN is probably one of the dumbest statements I've heard in awhile. Everyone with a brain knows PSN and XBL are miles and miles ahead of anything Nintendo has done with their "network."

Let me fix that for you.

XBL >>>> NN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PSN.

PSN is garbage. PS+ offers throwaway games, like Sleeping Dogs (poorman's GTA), Uncharted (poorman's Tomb Raider) and other crap, and you get discounts on DLC, but none of the DLC is for any games worth giving a crap about, as the best PS3 games all came out a while ago, and are no longer receiving DLC.

XBL gives you discounts, has better games than PSN, and for better prices. You can't get too many SNK games on PSN, tons of SNK games are on XBL. So thus meaning, XBL >>>> PSN.

Nintendo gives you classic games, for low prices, with the ability to play them on the gamepad.

Metroid >>>> Anything PS+ throws away.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#33KenauePosted 6/29/2013 6:10:55 PM
enigmamj posted...
While I like PS plus, I despise trying to shop for games on PSN. The layout is a mess, and logging on and browsing can be painfully slow at times. Plus I sometimes get error messages and booted off the Store.

It was so much easier before they made this **** store redesign....
---
Most Excited For: KINGDOM HEARTS III (PS4), Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#34Xenesis XenonPosted 6/29/2013 6:24:23 PM
PS+ is a pretty damn good deal if you have enough time to actually plow through that many games and aren't a 'day 1' person.

Wii U eshop is getting there in that they finally actually have sales and things. Nintendo is learning.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#35overkillwfo1978Posted 6/29/2013 8:18:59 PM
ummm. Yeah, let me clarify this for you...

Steam PC sales>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PSN+>>>>>XBL>E-shop

Steam sales blow everything away. Bar none. This is a simple fact. PSN+ is a decent service, but the whole idea of paying $50 a year and only certain games are "free" (rentals, really). Yeah. XBL has more content and more sales than the Nintendo E-shop, which at the moment is a joke. The only good deals are the 30 cent games and most of those are crap.... and because of the age of the games, they should be a buck or less ALL the time anyways. Actual new downloads are horribly expensive, hardly any sales ever and not much content to choose from.

The Steam summer sale will be godly once it goes live. PC download sales have no competition.
---
"Even if you go by the cheapest price the game has ever been anywhere, psn+ would still be cheaper by at least 3 fold". DemonDog on psn+ vs. Steam
#36plasticman13Posted 6/30/2013 1:04:25 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Ryan Si posted...

Let me fix that for you.

PSN is garbage. PS+ offers throwaway games, like Sleeping Dogs (poorman's GTA), Uncharted (poorman's Tomb Raider) and other crap, and you get discounts on DLC, but none of the DLC is for any games worth giving a crap about, as the best PS3 games all came out a while ago, and are no longer receiving DLC.

XBL gives you discounts, has better games than PSN, and for better prices. You can't get too many SNK games on PSN, tons of SNK games are on XBL. So thus meaning, XBL >>>> PSN.

Nintendo gives you classic games, for low prices, with the ability to play them on the gamepad.

I don't even own a WiiU but posts like these make me loving visiting this board. LMAO you guys have some of the best comedians in all of Gamefaqs.
---
For the latest news on Kingdom Hearts 3 with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5
#37GloryChaosPosted 6/30/2013 1:16:12 PM(edited)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahaahHahahahah!

Oh man, this topic is hilarious. As are the people who are actually falling for it. Thanks for the good work, TC.

In any case, the WiiU eshop has a better layout than playstation's store. The eshop is actually pretty good and we get a handful of games just about every week, as well as weekly sales. Shame about the virtual console though.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#38URAlsrPosted 6/30/2013 1:23:09 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Ryan Si posted...

Let me fix that for you.

lol! best joke post of the day
#39cavebear56Posted 6/30/2013 1:27:19 PM
plasticman13 posted...
GodofLaziness posted...
MercurysMessage posted...
Actually it's $50 a year, and it is supported on ps3/4 and vita and there are lots of discounts. Stop being such a fanboy.

Whereas online access is free on the Wii U. It amaze me how people are willing to double pay for internet access. Main reason why I never bought an Xbox360.

Yeah, because the online service on the WiiU is on par with PSN and XBL... oh wait!

And PSN and Live are not even close to being on par with Steam or GoG.

Oh wait I messed it up didn't I?

Ya.

No need to pay for online.
Free games.
Better discounts.
Quicker updates.
Less messy interface systems.
Cheaper prices.

Should I keep going? Oh now you can go and say "duh PC duznet kount!" when obviously it clearly does. Why should a relevant to the conversation and clearly superior format be discarded just because you're trying to fanboy? I don't care which is better between Wii/Wii /PS3/PS4/360/The Neo, as of right now they all fall short of the model to follow, PC.

Based on the fact I don't have to pay for Wii U online, in comparison to the drivel the PS4 is touting, it is by far superior as the whole "pay for quality" idea is a myth disproven years ago in the battle between XBL and PSN for the PS3.

It's just marketing to take advantage of ignorant sheep and fanboys such as yourself plastic. Sure to the uneducated $50 doesn't appear like a lot (as that's what they bank on in marketing) but to those of us more enlightened we know the actual value of a dollar.

Why do you think the PS4 price is so low? because they value their fans? Well they do as a farmer values a cow to milk as that's what they're doing. that's how they're covering the costs.

Lastly think for a second kiddo. The PS2 had online and how well did that work out and if you think the PS3 had or even has flawless online you're delusional and flat-out wrong. So what was the point of that last part because you can't understand it? Let me help you out. It takes companies time to get not just their online working the way they want it but also in the direction they want it. That one's free but if you keep being ignorant I'll have to ask for you to spend money on a basic logic course at your closest junior college.

So that said...Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft really are behind when it comes to handling those services. With the direction Sony is taking it looks to be more up to Nintendo to hopefully take the intelligent direction.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#40plasticman13Posted 6/30/2013 1:33:23 PM
cavebear56 posted...
plasticman13 posted...
GodofLaziness posted...
MercurysMessage posted...
Actually it's $50 a year, and it is supported on ps3/4 and vita and there are lots of discounts. Stop being such a fanboy.

Whereas online access is free on the Wii U. It amaze me how people are willing to double pay for internet access. Main reason why I never bought an Xbox360.

Yeah, because the online service on the WiiU is on par with PSN and XBL... oh wait!

-snip-

Good job wasting your time typing up that post. Did I say anything about PC, or that PC is inferior to consoles? No, I'm well aware of Steam being better than console online services.

But guess what? I'm comparing consoles to consoles. Not consoles to PC. Apples to oranges. Next up, maybe you should compare XBL to the online service on the Nintendo DS and use that as a basis to criticize Nintendo's online service. After all, they should all count and be put in the same comparisons, right?
---
For the latest news on Kingdom Hearts 3 with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5