So Fifa 14 comes out on the ps2 and not the wiiU....

#51AhnoldDoodPosted 6/30/2013 1:59:16 AM
DerPancake posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
DerPancake posted...
Buretsu posted...

Let's say in one jar you have 120 jelly beans of different colors and flavors. In another jar, you have 200 jelly beans, all the same color and flavor. Which one can truly be said to have more content? I rest my case.

Depends, if the flavor from the 200 jelly beans is my favorite, obviously the 200 jelly beans.

The 120 jelly beans can have a flavor than I don't like, which will reduce the content I will enjoy.

What you like =/= content and replayability.

You think its only about me?

"The 120 jelly beans can have a flavor than I don't like, which can greatly reduce the content I will enjoy."

Sure as hell don't see any "we"s in their.
#52DerPancakePosted 6/30/2013 2:02:47 AM(edited)
Buretsu posted...
DerPancake posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
DerPancake posted...
Buretsu posted...

Let's say in one jar you have 120 jelly beans of different colors and flavors. In another jar, you have 200 jelly beans, all the same color and flavor. Which one can truly be said to have more content? I rest my case.

Depends, if the flavor from the 200 jelly beans is my favorite, obviously the 200 jelly beans.

The 120 jelly beans can have a flavor than I don't like, which will reduce the content I will enjoy.

What you like =/= content and replayability.

You think its only about me?

Personal tastes have no relevance on amount of content. Sorry.

Thousands of people keep coming back to play FIFA again and again and again every day for the whole year, until the new FIFA arrives. How many people can you say will come back to play Mario Galaxy after they finish it and play it every day for the rest of the year? (Mario Galaxy is easily one of the best experiences from this gen, but seriously how many people come back to it)
---
WiiU ID: GermanicMexican
PSN: WheatWithWeed
#53DerPancakePosted 6/30/2013 2:04:23 AM
AhnoldDood posted...

"The 120 jelly beans can have a flavor than I don't like, which can greatly reduce the content I will enjoy."

Sure as hell don't see any "we"s in their.

The question was directed towards me, but he was implying something else.
---
#54BuretsuPosted 6/30/2013 2:05:20 AM
DerPancake posted...
Thousands of people keep coming back to play FIFA again and again and again every day for the whole year, until the new FIFA arrives.

Yes, yes, re-playability is still not the same as content.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#55DerPancakePosted 6/30/2013 2:07:32 AM
Buretsu posted...
DerPancake posted...
Thousands of people keep coming back to play FIFA again and again and again every day for the whole year, until the new FIFA arrives.

You seriously think people will come back if FIFA's only mode was Head to Head match? No, they comeback because its huge content and gameplay.
---
#56BuretsuPosted 6/30/2013 2:10:41 AM
DerPancake posted...
Buretsu posted...
DerPancake posted...

You seriously think people will come back if FIFA's only mode was Head to Head match? No, they comeback because its huge content and gameplay.

Yes, we get it, soccer fanatics keep coming back again and again for multiplayer.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#57Leons_Hair(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 10:22:40 AM
Bumpasaurus rex
#58GodofLazinessPosted 6/30/2013 10:39:24 AM
halfelven23 posted...
being a fanboy is an insult now??

Welcome to Gamefaqs. Watch out for bridges.
---
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair
#59DarkAdonis123Posted 7/1/2013 11:45:23 AM(edited)
king_madden posted...
Buretsu posted...
king_madden posted...
Buretsu posted...
ROFL @ the people trying to justify this as anything other than EA throwing a fit.

fit about what? are you implying that EA is only mad at the wiiU?

No, mad at Nintendo and doing a "Neener, neener, we'll release it for PS motherf'ing 2 but not the Wii U"

if they are mad at nintendo why release it on the wii and 3ds though?

Exactly. It's just Burestsu(who still doesn't own a Wii U) doing his usual NDF duties. Defend Nintendo even if his point makes no sense.

I misspelled it with an extra e. Sue me.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#60SlimeSwayzePosted 7/1/2013 12:46:39 PM(edited)
wombatkidd posted...
boosh61 posted...
It's sad but it's all about the sales, PS2 has a huge install base and people buying games for it around the world.

FIFA 14 is coming out for the original Wii as well for the same reason.

It's obviously not actually about sales to EA. They supported the 3DO, a console that today is only known for selling 2 million units in 3 years on the market.

Trip Hawkins, who founded EA, also founded 3DO. EA was partnered with 3DO for a time, which was why they supported the 3DO console heavily. I actually owned quite a few of their games for it. Foes of Ali was a great boxing game at the time, and Twisted is still one of the more unique games I've ever played.

---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.