Planning to get a Wii u. couple of questions

#11TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 7:22:24 AM
wombatkidd posted...
TowerBooks3192 posted...
...What intrigued me more about the wii u is its offscreen play.

Do most games support that?

Most games seem to.

If you want something that will take a good chunk of time, I will suggest Lego City. Seriously, there is a **** ton of crap to do in it. Of course, I just recommended one of the few titles that doesn't support offscreen play, buy whateves. It makes great use of the gamepad for other stuff.

One thing that concerns me is that game pad's battery. How is it and is it not as annoying as the wii's double A batteries?

I heard a lot of stuff about Lego City. I will check that but MH is my priority and hopefully not most wii u games are like the wii that really requires motion controls and whatnot.
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower
#12wombatkiddPosted 6/30/2013 7:24:16 AM
It lasts roughly 4 hours on maximum brightness. I put it at medium brightness, and I get roughly 6 hours out of it. But you can play with it plugged into he wall and there's a plug right by where I sit so I usually just keep it plugged in.
---
---
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."
#13TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 7:28:28 AM
wombatkidd posted...
It lasts roughly 4 hours on maximum brightness. I put it at medium brightness, and I get roughly 6 hours out of it. But you can play with it plugged into he wall and there's a plug right by where I sit so I usually just keep it plugged in.

Ok cheers! I am getting one then. I am just wainting for my payment summary to lodge my tax refund and then wait for the money to get one. Now I am very excites to get one.
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower