Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels

#11Ryan SiPosted 6/29/2013 5:58:56 PM
overmaxx posted...
Boomerang78 posted...
You can get the original SNES carts for a decent price on ebay. If you're looking for the Wii version... well. :P

Funny how when the Wii version released, people screamed "lazy cash grab!!!" and "waste of time!".
Now everyone wants it, and no one has it, causing the price to skyrocket, and it keeps rising.

I picked it up brand new. It is a lazy rom-dump, but it's still nice to have the SNES versions on disc to play on my Wii (Wii U when I buy one) whenever.
---
Currently Playing: Pikmin 2 (Wii), Pandora's Tower (Wii), Super Meat Boy (PC)
#12Aaron44126Posted 6/29/2013 6:00:10 PM
I thought the SNES version controlled about the same, but you can restart from each level if you run out of lives (rather than being forced back to the beginning of the world). I only beat it once, took quite a while. :-P
#13Luigi4PresidentPosted 6/29/2013 6:14:10 PM
I remember renting that from my local Drug Mart! I could probably go in there and ask to buy it for a lot cheaper :o

Anyhow though, there's 3DS VC?
---
Everytime I find the key to success, somebody changes the locks.
#14SoggyCornflake(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 6:19:37 PM
Luigi4President posted...
I remember renting that from my local Drug Mart! I could probably go in there and ask to buy it for a lot cheaper :o

Anyhow though, there's 3DS VC?

Do you mean that it's available on 3DS VC? I don't think that this is true. Oh my god, restarting from the beginning of each level could make all the difference for me, hahahaha. Does anyone know where I could try to find this for under 60 bucks? I was just looking on Ebay and it's slim pickings for Canada after shipping and import fees etc.

Also, side rant about how crappy Nintendo's VC/Eshop is. First they don't have all the games I want, then I can't control them on Wii Mode without buying a CC, and I can't even pay the stupid fee to give it other remote support! And when I did upgrade one game, I lost the ability to play it with a stretched screen! End rant. Sorry.
#15Ryan SiPosted 6/30/2013 12:05:07 AM
SoggyCornflake posted...
Also, side rant about how crappy Nintendo's VC/Eshop is. First they don't have all the games I want, then I can't control them on Wii Mode without buying a CC, and I can't even pay the stupid fee to give it other remote support! And when I did upgrade one game, I lost the ability to play it with a stretched screen! End rant. Sorry.

On the GamePad or your TV? If it's the TV than that's a downer.
---
Currently Playing: Pikmin 2 (Wii), Pandora's Tower (Wii), Super Meat Boy (PC)